EARTH DOG RUNNING DOG SHOW

Guest fell terrier
:notworthy::notworthy: TUGGY THE JUDGE :notworthy::notworthy: The last time i seen that happen was at a KENNEL CLUB SHOW OF BORDERS IT WAS A LADY JUDGE, IF YOU DONE IT OR WANTED TO DO IT AT A WORKING TERRIER SHOW :icon_eek: WERE THE CHAMPION ON THE DAY IS THE BEST OF THE BEST ON THE DAY , WHY DID YOU JUDGE IT FROM THE START , AS YOU MUST HAVE PICKED BEST IN THE CLASSES, :icon_eek: OR LIKE YOUR PREVIOUS STATEMENT OF MATES GIVING MATES , RIBONS, OR HAVE YOU BEEN ON THE POTCHENE TUGSTER, :blink: :NAME THE EVENT YOU JUDGED :hmm: AND AL TELL YOU IF I WAS THERE WITH MY POODLES :D:D

i told you to get rid of them poodle b+t i might of known it would of been hard for you to of parted with them mind you at least you are only wearing womens clothes around the house know lol

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:notworthy::notworthy: TUGGY THE JUDGE :notworthy::notworthy: The last time i seen that happen was at a KENNEL CLUB SHOW OF BORDERS IT WAS A LADY JUDGE, IF YOU DONE IT OR WANTED TO DO IT AT A WORKING TERRIER SHOW :icon_eek: WERE THE CHAMPION ON THE DAY IS THE BEST OF THE BEST ON THE DAY , WHY DID YOU JUDGE IT FROM THE START , AS YOU MUST HAVE PICKED BEST IN THE CLASSES, :icon_eek: OR LIKE YOUR PREVIOUS STATEMENT OF MATES GIVING MATES , RIBONS, OR HAVE YOU BEEN ON THE POTCHENE TUGSTER, :blink: :NAME THE EVENT YOU JUDGED :hmm: AND AL TELL YOU IF I WAS THERE WITH MY POODLES :D:D

TUGSTER I LIKE IT, HOW LONG DID IT TAKE YOU TO THINK THAT ONE UP :clapper: :clapping: :clapping: YOUR GOOD, YOUR THE BEST. YOU WILL TELL ME IF YOU WAS THERE WITH YOUR POODLES :D:D OF COURSE YOU WAS THERE, YOU GO TO ALL THE SHOWS WEEK IN WEEK OUT, SATARDAY, AND SUNDAYS. YOU EVEN ADMIT YOU GO TO KENNEL CLUB SHOWS :rofl::rofl::rofl: SOME MEN GET A BIG, BIG HEAD WHEN THEY GET THEIR PICTS IN A BOOK . CHOCOLATE AND EAT YOUR SELF SPRINGS TO MIND :notworthy::notworthy:

HERE WE GO!!!! did,nt think it would be long before it started to get personal . what next handbags at dawn ....whos got the biggest d**k contest . or he started it first mum !! it all a bit childish . LETS FACE IT .IT WAS THE BEST SHOW IN THE COUNTRY :yes: AND NO AMOUNT OF BITCHIN WILL BRING IT DOWN :yes::yes: . GET BACK IN THE SCHOOL YARD LITTLE BOYS :feck::feck::no::no::no:

:

HERE WE GO!!!! did,nt think it would be long before it started to get personal . what next handbags at dawn ....whos got the biggest d**k contest . or he started it first mum !! it all a bit childish . LETS FACE IT .IT WAS THE BEST SHOW IN THE COUNTRY :yes: AND NO AMOUNT OF BITCHIN WILL BRING IT DOWN :yes::yes: . GET BACK IN THE SCHOOL YARD LITTLE BOYS :feck::feck::no::no::no:

:clapper::clapper::clapper: i agree very childish :angry::angry:

i enjoyed the show danny well done to you and the gang :clapper::clapper:

Guest blackntan
:notworthy::notworthy: TUGGY THE JUDGE :notworthy::notworthy: The last time i seen that happen was at a KENNEL CLUB SHOW OF BORDERS IT WAS A LADY JUDGE, IF YOU DONE IT OR WANTED TO DO IT AT A WORKING TERRIER SHOW :icon_eek: WERE THE CHAMPION ON THE DAY IS THE BEST OF THE BEST ON THE DAY , WHY DID YOU JUDGE IT FROM THE START , AS YOU MUST HAVE PICKED BEST IN THE CLASSES, :icon_eek: OR LIKE YOUR PREVIOUS STATEMENT OF MATES GIVING MATES , RIBONS, OR HAVE YOU BEEN ON THE POTCHENE TUGSTER, :blink: :NAME THE EVENT YOU JUDGED :hmm: AND think AL TELL YOU IF I WAS THERE WITH MY POODLES :D:D

TUGSTER I LIKE IT, HOW LONG DID IT TAKE YOU TO THINK THAT ONE UP :clapper: :clapping: :clapping: YOUR GOOD, YOUR THE BEST. YOU WILL TELL ME IF YOU WAS THERE WITH YOUR POODLES :D:D OF COURSE YOU WAS THERE, YOU GO TO ALL THE SHOWS WEEK IN WEEK OUT, SATARDAY, AND SUNDAYS. YOU EVEN ADMIT YOU GO TO KENNEL CLUB SHOWS :rofl::rofl::rofl: SOME MEN GET A BIG, BIG HEAD WHEN THEY GET THEIR PICTS IN A BOOK . CHOCOLATE AND EAT YOUR SELF SPRINGS TO MIND

book :i: think your mixing me up with some one else tug , kc shows yep all ways go to crufts to buy my preening tack and see the latest inovations, oh and TDB , AND THE DOGSTHINGYS, READ ALL THE POSTS ARE FRIEND FROM THE EMERALD ISLE MADE A COMMENT OVER MATES JUDGING MATES AND GIVING FIRSTS TO MATES CHILDISH NO JUST A BIT OF BANTER BOYS THATS ALL , FELL TERRIER PEPPER WEARS A FULL TUTU WHILE DIGGING THEM GROUND HOGS IN THE :laugh: STATES , COME ON TUGG ALL YOUR CONSPIRCY THEORIES GIVE US SOME NAMES AND THE SHOW YOU WERE DISCUSTED IN THE STANDED OF THE DOGS , SEE IF THAT HAD BEEN ME AD HAVE GONE FOR THE WINNER OF THE BEST ENTERED TERRIER CLASS , NOT THE MARS BAR :i :laugh:
another show were judges pick friends dogs
well my dog won the championship and for f*****g sure the judge lyn harber didnt know me let alone be friends :icon_eek:

Chill down mate, did i say we were talking terriers :icon_redface: Do you have a guilty conscience :icon_eek: Well I couldn't tell you what show you qualified for the final from, and I dont know if you are good muckers with Thomas/ Morgan, ect..... I am a ferret man my self :icon_redface::icon_redface:

edited to say,,,,good luck to the men who ran the show hope it goes on for yrs......... :good:

would never feel guilty about winning anything because im as straight as they come the dog qualified at numerous shows but always handed it down ! yes i know mal and gary but then I never showed in the open nor did i watch much of it too busy at the beer tent and watching pete do lurchers and having a look at the ferrets :icon_redface: its a pity danny and sue have to read all this bullshit after all their hard work :thumbdown:
Guest blackntan
well my dog won the championship and for f*****g sure the judge lyn harber didnt know me let alone be friends :icon_eek:

Chill down mate, did i say we were talking terriers :icon_redface: Do you have a guilty conscience :icon_eek: Well I couldn't tell you what show you qualified for the final from, and I dont know if you are good muckers with Thomas/ Morgan, ect..... I am a ferret man my self :icon_redface::icon_redface:

edited to say,,,,good luck to the men who ran the show hope it goes on for yrs......... :good:

would never feel guilty about winning anything because im as straight as they come the dog qualified at numerous shows but always handed it down ! yes i know mal and gary but then I never showed in the open nor did i watch much of it too busy at the beer tent and watching pete do lurchers and having a look at the ferrets :icon_redface: its a pity danny and sue have to read all this bullshit after all their hard work :thumbdown:

beck water off a ducks back mate , do you know were i can get cammo paint for the p***y van :icon_eek:

This was a really good show not every body is gonna agree with the judges choices at the end of the day but its only a show to pass the time away in the summer when working dogs needs resting and its good to get out and have some banter and a chin wag with your mates.I talking to a bloke afterwards who told me the bullx judge got it wrong the bitch should never of been picked because she was lame :icon_eek: i don't think he realised that i got a lift to the show by the owner of the bitch what he didn't know is the bitch is 9 years old and has more work in season then a lot of peoples dogs do in a life time and not to mention her having a spinal cord snapped maybe it had something to do with him wearing a uplands lurcher jumper and its there championship this weekend so black and tan get those picks up and let everyone who couldn't make it see what a proper grafted bullx BITCH is.

blackandtan can you send me a link for that gimp suit you had on :tongue2:

cheers beck .. i know ill never please everybody but i know the true working lads will appriciate the show

:tongue2::tongue2: and going on the good replies we got most of it right

Guest blackntan
This was a really good show not every body is gonna agree with the judges choices at the end of the day but its only a show to pass the time away in the summer when working dogs needs resting and its good to get out and have some banter and a chin wag with your mates.I talking to a bloke afterwards who told me the bullx judge got it wrong the bitch should never of been picked because she was lame :icon_eek: i don't think he realised that i got a lift to the show by the owner of the bitch what he didn't know is the bitch is 9 years old and has more work in season then a lot of peoples dogs do in a life time and not to mention her having a spinal cord snapped maybe it had something to do with him wearing a uplands lurcher jumper and its there championship this weekend so black and tan get those picks up and let everyone who couldn't make it see what a proper grafted bullx BITCH is.

blackandtan can you send me a link for that gimp suit you had on :tongue2:

www.burnie69 gimpsuitsgalour .co uk :icon_eek::tongue2: