EARTH DOG RUNNING DOG SHOW

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

another show were judges pick friends dogs
well my dog won the championship and for f*****g sure the judge lyn harber didnt know me let alone be friends :icon_eek:

i was going to say that but im too much of an angel :angel::angel::angel::tongue2:

Edited by FELL TYPE
Guest blackntan

WE should ask the people who run the edrd to let TUGGY AND FLATCAP judge the child handler next year as they feel so strongly :whistling::thumbs: mind you that young girl would be a hard act to :thumbs: follow :thumbs:

Must agree this was a briliant show will be back again next year :clapper: Well done to the organisers they put on a good day for a lot of us. The bullx championship was a worthy winner the judges had a hard job as the amount of good dogs in the ring I wouldn't have liked to have even tried to pick a winner, so good on those lads/lasses who did the job. :clapper:

good show sum gud dogs there just a shame a worker didnt win open show

it nearly did if she had`nt messed about at the last minute she was winning from go but mal swapped her round for lesley`s red bitch cos she fxxxxxxxed on would`nt stand :thumbdown:

Excellent show second time of going, mark purcell knows his stuff as he is a man who works his dogs and is a good mate

see you all again next year on the 9th august 2009 for earth dog running dog final ive just qualified for working lurcher :clapper::yes:

Edited by emma_kiki

what a great show this was .dogs from all over britain some of the best dogs iv seen all in one place. the show was well organised by working folk for working folk. seems to me the ones that are bad mouthing the show are just jealous. as far as i could see the judges were fair and honest and did a great job . role on the next show . well done fell type and his crew

sounds like a good show wish i went as i was qualified but it come so quick i didnt realise it was so soon glad p.beck won decent fella with good working dogs well done everyone who entred

looking forward to the pics b&t :victory:

another show were judges pick friends dogs
well my dog won the championship and for f*****g sure the judge lyn harber didnt know me let alone be friends :icon_eek:

Chill down mate, did i say we were talking terriers :icon_redface: Do you have a guilty conscience :icon_eek: Well I couldn't tell you what show you qualified for the final from, and I dont know if you are good muckers with Thomas/ Morgan, ect..... I am a ferret man my self :icon_redface::icon_redface:

edited to say,,,,good luck to the men who ran the show hope it goes on for yrs......... :good:

Edited by tuggy
Guest blackntan
:no::no: : TUGGY FERRETS MY ARSE , SO THERES SCULLDUGERRY AFOOT IN THE FERRET WORLD WITH 8) SHADEY :hmm: GOINGS ON AND MATES JUDGING MATES , AND ROSETTS BEING GIVEN OUT WITH A NOD AND A WINK, :hmm::o WITCH CLASSES TUGG WORKING HOB, GILL, OR POLECATS HAVE YOU ANY PROOF :hmm::hmm:

BLACKNTAN THE LAST SHOW I JUDGED I FELL OUT WITH THE ORGANISERS AS I WANTED TO HOLD BACK THE CHAMPIONSHIP POSITION AS THERE WASN'T A DOG IN THE WHOLE SHOW WORTHY OF THE TITLE CHAMPION WORKING TERRIER. FUNNY THING WAS YOU AND YOUR SHOW CREW WERE THERE :o

Guest blackntan
:notworthy::notworthy: TUGGY THE JUDGE :notworthy::notworthy: The last time i seen that happen was at a KENNEL CLUB SHOW OF BORDERS IT WAS A LADY JUDGE, IF YOU DONE IT OR WANTED TO DO IT AT A WORKING TERRIER SHOW :icon_eek: WERE THE CHAMPION ON THE DAY IS THE BEST OF THE BEST ON THE DAY , WHY DID YOU JUDGE IT FROM THE START , AS YOU MUST HAVE PICKED BEST IN THE CLASSES, :icon_eek: OR LIKE YOUR PREVIOUS STATEMENT OF MATES GIVING MATES , RIBONS, OR HAVE YOU BEEN ON THE POTCHENE TUGSTER, :blink: :NAME THE EVENT YOU JUDGED :hmm: AND AL TELL YOU IF I WAS THERE WITH MY POODLES :D:D