EARTH DOG RUNNING DOG SHOW

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fell terrier

god to see real workers winning for once a working terrier show that actually is a working dog show unlike lowther and the likes its sad to see such a prestigous show end up like it has and thats not the only one fair play to every one that helped and took part :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

Guest blackntan
everytime i have seen him he has it strapped to his kneck he even landed for a brew on day and i had to remove him from the garden with his camera as his brew was getting cold lol wonder if he takes it to bed with him in fact id rather not lol come on b+t lets see some pictures
took one or two :whistling: just need to dowload them
WELL DID YOU GO, GREAT TURNOUT OF TERRIERS, LURCHERS , AND FERRETS, THE TERRIER JUDGES , LYNN HARBOUR, MAL thomas, GARY MORGAN, DAVE BONNET, PAUL CLARK, AQITTED THEM SELVES WELL WITH 44 TERRIERS IN THE EDRD ENTERED FINAL, WITH PAUL BECKINSAIL WINNING THIS COVERTED SHIELD WITH HIS DOG A BLACK FELL , THE FOLLOWING OPEN SHOW WAS WELL SUPPORTED WITH LARGE ENTRYS IN ALL CLASSES LOOKING ACROSS TO THE LURCHER RINGS THEY LOOKED EVEN BIGGER ENTRYS , THE BULLCROSS WINNER LOOKING EVERY INCH THE WORKER AND HAVING HER HEAD ON MY LAP IN THE BEER TENT AT THE END, THIS BITCH WAS A CRACKER WITH A FACE THAT COULD TELL A STORY OR TWO , WITH LURCHER JUDGE TONY RUTHERFORD DOING JUST THAT, OVER A FEW CIDERS , THE WEATHER HELD GOOD AFTER A FEW HEAVY SHOWERS THE EVENTUAL WINNER AND CHAMPION TERRIER GOING TO LESLEY MAXWELLS, RED LAKELAND BITCH WITH PAUL BECKINSAILS BLACK FELL DOG RESERVE, GREAT ENTRYS GOOD JUDGES, FAIR WEATHER , GREAT CRAIC AND A SING SONG IN THE BEER TENT AT THE END WHAT MORE COULD YOU HAVE ASKED FOR :clapper::clapper::clapper: THE OLD SCHOOL WERE OUT IN FORCE, LYN HARBER ,ARTHER NIXON, DAVE taffy MITCHELL,MARTYN HULME, JOHN BROUDHURST, TO NAME BUT A FEW , A GREAT DAY IN THE DALES :notworthy:

great show good judges and nice to see working terriers and the hair dryer crew getting along together :clapper: for the judges

JUST GOT IN FROM THE SHOW FIELD TOTALY KNACKERED!!. A GOOD DAY WITH A LOT OF GOOD WORKING DOGS ATTENDING. THE JUDGES HAD A TOUGH JOB TO DO AND I RESPECT THERE CHOICE THE DOGS THEY PICKED WERE THE DOGS THEY LIKED ON THE DAY .YOU CAN NEVER PLEASE EVERYONE! A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL WHO HELPED ON THE DAY THE SHOW WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN AS GOOD WITHOUT THEM :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: ALL THE DOGS THAT WERE IN THE EDRD FINALS WERE ALL WORKING CHAMPIONS IN THERE OWN RIGHT HAVING ALLREADY ONE WORKING CLASSES TO GET THERE :clapper::clapper: THANKS TO ALL WHO ATTENDED . I APPRECIATE ALL COMMENTS THE GOOD AND THE BAD....SEE YOU ALL NEXT YEAR . IF NOT BEFORE :thumbs:

good show FELL TYPE well said c-yer soon Rob... :clapper:

Guest shamrock
:hmm:
attended yesterday, personally thought that the judging of the

edrd terrier final was the worst i have seen in a long time

jmho.................

big statement now tell us why

:hmm::hmm: still waiting

i thought the entered champion final was the best class of the day judge did a brill job proved a good worker can also be a corking looking terrier 4 once we agree blackandtan

:clapper: wazza man

44 TERRIERS TO PICK UP CHECK COATS CHECK TEETH CHECK OVER ALL ASK AGE COMPARE LOOK FOR SIGHNS OF WORK BALLANCE THAT AGAINST OVER ALL APPERANCE THEN WATCH THEM WALK , LYN HARBAR IS A RUSSELL MAN WHAT DID HE PICK ON THE DAY THE TERRIER THAT IN HIS OPINION WAS THE BEST ON THE DAY, AND IF YOU KNOW THE OWNER HE IS A DIGGING DOG MAN THRU AND THRU , YOU WILL NEVER PLEASE EVERY ONE THERE WERE A LOT OF GOOD TERRIERS SOME SHOWED WORK BUT WERE NOT TYPY SOME TYPY SHOWED NO WORK, ITS DOWN TO THE MAN IN THE MIDDLE ITS HIS SHOUT , 44 TERRIERS WON AT 44 SHOWS 44 JUDGES PICKED THEM, IT CAME DOWN TO ONE MAN TO SORT IT OUT AND HE DID ,

i went to show it was a good turn out was a good day on a whole . could any 1 tell me who the lakeland bitch was that got 2nd in the bitch class belonged 2 please

the lakeland bitch was lakeylass her mate showed it for her

thanks mate im new to this can you ask them to contact me im not sure how to do it :thumbs:

I DID GO FIRST AN LAST SHOW I EVER ATTEND FECKING RUBBISH OLD SCHOOL :icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface:

[/quote

just wondering who won the morning show? and who judged the fell/lakie class?

Edited by tuggy
I DID GO FIRST AN LAST SHOW I EVER ATTEND FECKING RUBBISH OLD SCHOOL :icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface:

[/quote

the morning show was won by paul beckinscales dog . the fell lakie classes were judged by mal thomas and garry morgan..... both top men

Guest blackntan
JUST GOT IN FROM THE SHOW FIELD TOTALY KNACKERED!!. A GOOD DAY WITH A LOT OF GOOD WORKING DOGS ATTENDING. THE JUDGES HAD A TOUGH JOB TO DO AND I RESPECT THERE CHOICE THE DOGS THEY PICKED WERE THE DOGS THEY LIKED ON THE DAY .YOU CAN NEVER PLEASE EVERYONE! A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL WHO HELPED ON THE DAY THE SHOW WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN AS GOOD WITHOUT THEM :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: ALL THE DOGS THAT WERE IN THE EDRD FINALS WERE ALL WORKING CHAMPIONS IN THERE OWN RIGHT HAVING ALLREADY ONE WORKING CLASSES TO GET THERE :clapper::clapper: THANKS TO ALL WHO ATTENDED . I APPRECIATE ALL COMMENTS THE GOOD AND THE BAD....SEE YOU ALL NEXT YEAR . IF NOT BEFORE :thumbs:

good show FELL TYPE well said c-yer soon Rob... :clapper:

blackntan i won the supreme terrier show down at with red lakeland terrier the full brother two my

black & tan lakeland the ones off middleton old stuff :toast::toast::boogie::toast:

well done :clapper:
Guest blackntan

[/quote

the morning show was won by paul beckinscales dog . the fell lakie classes were judged by mal thomas and garry morgan..... both top men

:friends: :friends: :icon_redface:

glad some one can spell becks name fell , rydal thurs 'were going in the p***y van