EARTH DOG RUNNING DOG SHOW

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blackntan
Did u have to take the chickens out of the caravan before you set off ?! or did mr broadhurst steal it for you :laugh: i saw people queing up outside it at one point, mistook it for the portaloos :clapper:

:clapper::clapper: we had to fight brad pitt to get back in , were selling hotdogs at the mo :icon_eek:

what can i say.fantastic craic the organisers bending over backwards to make sure the working terrier and lurcher terrier fraternity are looked after.

never before have i seen such a gathering of working dogs together in one place.this was especially in evidence in the bull crosses.we are talking about classes of around 30 dogs,something most shows can only dream of.

this show is going from strength to strengh and is only going to get better.personaly i spoke to people and judges from england,ireland and wales with a few scots there too and it was evident that many hours of hard work both on the day and behind the scenes has been spent on this show.

there has however been a few wingers and whiners,especially from other forums.

my advice to them would be give your fooking heads a shake and when you can do the job better go and do it.

well done edrd and keep up the goo :clapper::clapper: d work.

Did u have to take the chickens out of the caravan before you set off ?! or did mr broadhurst steal it for you :laugh: i saw people queing up outside it at one point, mistook it for the portaloos :clapper:

:clapper::clapper: we had to fight brad pitt to get back in , were selling hotdogs at the mo :icon_eek:

blackntan you told me it was a customised motor home :whistling::whistling::whistling:

Must agree this was a briliant show will be back again next year :clapper: Well done to the organisers they put on a good day for a lot of us. The bullx championship was a worthy winner the judges had a hard job as the amount of good dogs in the ring I wouldn't have liked to have even tried to pick a winner, so good on those lads/lasses who did the job. :clapper:

Must agree this was a briliant show will be back again next year :clapper: Well done to the organisers they put on a good day for a lot of us. The bullx championship was a worthy winner the judges had a hard job as the amount of good dogs in the ring I wouldn't have liked to have even tried to pick a winner, so good on those lads/lasses who did the job. :clapper:

good show sum gud dogs there just a shame a worker didnt win open show

another show were judges pick friends dogs

I personally know one of the terrier judges,a professional terrierman,and he is a straight as a die :notworthy: .There is no way he would pick a dog because of its owner

i watched the judging in both rings the dog judge went for dogs that had worked where as the bitch judge put workers and non workers up didnt look fixed from where i was watching from plus both judges wer welsh i think and the winner wasnt welsh i did ok in dog ring and never seen the judge before

well name names tuggy we would like to know who you mean :big_boss:

I personally know one of the terrier judges,a professional terrierman,and he is a straight as a die :notworthy: .There is no way he would pick a dog because of its owner

COME ON TUGGY WHO DO YOU MEAN????

I KNOW ALL THREE JUDGES . THEY ARE ALL WELL RESPECTED HONEST GUYS AND I WOULD,NT HAVE ASKED THEM TO JUDGE IF THEY WER,NT .... :notworthy::notworthy: BUT IF YOU KNOW DIFFERENT PROVE IT :big_boss:

Edited by FELL TYPE