Sprocker Pups

nice dogs,

careful which ground they touch..there imune system is not too good till 6 wk old, then be careful too..

where rats/cats are or been your pups are in danger !

congratulations

Thanks for the advice. They are really growing just now. Chocolate Dog and Black and White Bitch are sold. Will put more pics up soon.

Cheers.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi are they docked please....also what are parents hip scores and are they eye tested clear?

FFS Farlap your not asking much? they are sprockers not cockers or springers theyre a cross ,,not many breeders of field bred cockers or springers are hip scored of working lines in the uk,we are just about to optigen test are ESS and cockers as we are going through KC accredited breeder scheme .Weve just sent a pup to the states and the pup once grown will be hip scored and eye tested at the owners expense ..

In sport steve

Edited by ESS

This site gets bloody worse all the bloke is doing is selling his pups and he gets mocked for it i think its a very good price for the pups and they look like strong little pups why cant people just give positive feed back instead of moaning about the price you can see the pups and the price if its not for you well dont comment. K-M

This site gets bloody worse all the bloke is doing is selling his pups and he gets mocked for it i think its a very good price for the pups and they look like strong little pups why cant people just give positive feed back instead of moaning about the price you can see the pups and the price if its not for you well dont comment. K-M

I couldnt have put it better myself.

Cheers K-M

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
hi are they docked please....also what are parents hip scores and are they eye tested clear?

FFS Farlap your not asking much? they are sprockers not cockers or springers theyre a cross ,,not many breeders of field bred cockers or springers are hip scored of working lines in the uk,we are just about to optigen test are ESS and cockers as we are going through KC accredited breeder scheme .Weve just sent a pup to the states and the pup once grown will be hip scored and eye tested at the owners expense ..

In sport steve

i fail to see why them being mongrels means its acceptable to allow them to develop pra or hd???? Surely its just as important in a mongrel as it is in apure bred. Are you aware that if the pups develop pra the new owners can sue you for selling non merchandisable product?? Its in everyones interest as well as the dogs interest to eye test anything thats going to be bred from if it has cocker in it. :thumbdown:

In sport steve

i fail to see why them being mongrels means its acceptable to allow them to develop pra or hd???? Surely its just as important in a mongrel as it is in apure bred. Are you aware that if the pups develop pra the new owners can sue you for selling non merchandisable product?? Its in everyones interest as well as the dogs interest to eye test anything thats going to be bred from if it has cocker in it. :thumbdown:

get a life :wallbash: theyve been tested in the field thats a good enough test for me nice pups by the way :victory:

Guest hpool_hunter

that price , nothing wrong with it - my mate just bought a sprocker for 200 , so im guessing its around the going rate - only you can put a price on your dogs mate -

good luck with the pups .