Sprocker Pups

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wouldnt take the smart remarks to heart linton, you wont please anybody on here unless you raise and train all the pups then walk bare foot to thier front door and give them away with 6 weeks free insurance thrown in mate.. :wallbash:

i wouldnt take the smart remarks to heart linton, you wont please anybody on here unless you raise and train all the pups then walk bare foot to thier front door and give them away with 6 weeks free insurance thrown in mate.. :wallbash:

Dont worry mate im not. But its nice to tell them where to go sometimes.

Cheers.

Nice looking pups mate i also have a sprocker bitch 2 1/2 years old and i paid £250 for her and to be honest i would pay it again for a sprocker as they are cracking working dogs well the few i have seen work what colour are the parents any pics mate?

PAUL

The dam is Liver and White and the sire is Black. Goin to try and put them up, but cant down size the pics. My daughter put the one with the pups up for me. Will get it right yet. I hope.

Cheers.

Hi this is my litter of Sprocker spaniel pups, two weeks old today. Both parents are top class every day workers. Four dogs and one bitch. They will be ready to go in six weeks time. Pictures of both parents will follow. PM for details.

They are nice looking pups and I do have a soft spot for a Sprocker and the price aint excessive, have they been docked the chocolate one is v nice ,,good look in moving them on to good homes,just one bit of caution Idont think you should be taking photos of them on your lawn till there up and about just my opinion..

Regards Steve

Edited by ESS
Guest click03

nice dogs,

careful which ground they touch..there imune system is not too good till 6 wk old, then be careful too..

where rats/cats are or been your pups are in danger !

congratulations