last run on a munty legally

i went for a walk yesterday evening just before darkness crept across our countryside. Managed to bag three muntys with scoob and he missed two "easy" ones as well! -_- the last one was a nice buck, but his antlers are nothing to shout about. Are these the last deer to be taken legally in the uk?...a sad day no doubt about it....regards JD

Are these the last deer to be taken legally in the uk?

They may be.

If by some miracle the Tories were to get in, I wonder if they'd completely reverse the Hunting Act?

Or just amend it to bring Houndwork and "organised" coursing back, leaving the Lurcher and Terriermen out in the cold?

give the whole hunting ban a free vote in the commons . its not much good but its better than what these idiots we have now have to offer

Amen to that.......

In the meantime one of the things that can be done is to try and get rid of as many anti MPs as possible at the Ballot Box in May, (probably).

We’ve got to identify them first. (I think we both know where our MP stands on the Hunting issue!).

This is probably a good time for everybody to check their MP out again: http://www.supportfoxhunting.co.uk/news_sp...theyvoted.shtml

And if they voted for a ban, or didn’t bother to vote against a ban, try and find out where the opposition candidates stand on Hunting.

....you know they were taken during daylight...

Obviously they were. The trouble is, some of your audience seem to have no imagination or appreciation of poetic licence. ;):lol:

They need to develop the ability to "suspend disbelief"......... :whistle: It'll be a worthwhile talent to have :ph34r: , for the forseeable future......... :cry:

....you know they were taken during daylight...

Obviously they were. The trouble is, some of your audience seem to have no imagination or appreciation of poetic licence. ;):lol:

They need to develop the ability to "suspend disbelief"......... :whistle: It'll be a worthwhile talent to have :ph34r: , for the forseeable future......... :cry:

your right small mouth sorry for disbleviing you jon is the canny scot in me i take things at face value :haha::angel: KEEP ON HUNTING :rocker: