Banned from airgun bbs

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one dead rabitt looks like another to me. i dont feel i have to prove im a hunter by showing all the other hunters what a dead rabitt look like im sure theyve all seen one before

That is what you idiots don't understand, nobody is trying to prove anything by posting them. How many books or magazines have articles with a photo or two to accompany them to add something extra? You know the answer is plenty :feck:

one dead rabitt looks like another to me. i dont feel i have to prove im a hunter by showing all the other hunters what a dead rabitt look like im sure theyve all seen one before

Or this one

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/index...c=60226&hl=

Its not about proving your a hunter, its a pic to paint a picture of the foray. Suppose you dont read magazines with hunting articles in either, as most of them have pics.

i read articles and threads with pictures of dead stuff in them. it doesnt bother me at all. in fact i have lots of my own pictures of them. i just dont think showing them always adds anything to the story.

at the end of the day jsr pay for the site so if jsr dont want dead pics on there then theres no argument.

Not really the point, is it? It's just nice to have a picture with a write up. If your not going to share your hunting experiences, what's the point of coming on a hunting website? That's what makes this site, it's great to read about other people getting out & doing a bit, it would get to be a bit boring if this site was nothing more that a glorified Q&A, with questions like, 'What do you think of this gun?' or 'What pellets should I use?'

Guest bigredbusa
As for people complaining a certain person is a Veggie and is a hypocrite because he hunts.

I have a friend of mine who works at a slaughter house down in Wales. He is also a veggie. He wont eat meat but he will stun, kill and gut any animal that goes through the gates! Dont make him a hypocrite does it? Its his choice.

lol hardly the same is it , that is his job , but if it is true regarding TD being a veggie ( which is on the website that was posted earlier) then yes it is the same .... they both just kill for money :(

what the bbs is doing is pushing hunters out to keep paper punchers in , fair play whatever floats your boat , im on my third username on there now because i slipped up last night , that is now resolved :) so actually trying to have the last say got them nowhere lol , i wont use it , im just proving a point .

they want to be god because we stuck up for a fellow hunter , and what about the crap with my cousin in the army ? i noticed the post whores there didnt get banned .

now jog on back to bbs with tongues at the ready to firmly wedge up the mods backsides .

look what happend tho ..... bbs lose a few members and THL gain a few more :) 15000 means shit when you have banned half of em lol .

jog on

post-10713-1218554522.jpg

Not really the point, is it? It's just nice to have a picture with a write up. If your not going to share your hunting experiences, what's the point of coming on a hunting website? That's what makes this site, it's great to read about other people getting out & doing a bit, it would get to be a bit boring if this site was nothing more that a glorified Q&A, with questions like, 'What do you think of this gun?' or 'What pellets should I use?'

you misunderstanded what i was saying. i was trying to say that sometimes a picture is meaningless if the reader is already well aware what a dead rabitt looks like. if it was a picture of a record carp then it does mean something, but just another dead rabitt or squirrell means nothing. picture used to be allowed on there butmembers abused it by posting pictures of mounds of guts. what does that proove?

anyway it doesnt matter because youve all made your minds up about it. btw terry is not a veggie. when did you dream that up?

Edited by Jack Jones
Guest bigredbusa
you misunderstanded what i was saying. i was trying to say that sometimes a picture is meaningless if the reader is already well aware what a dead rabitt looks like. if it was a picture of a record carp then it does mean something, but just another dead rabitt or squirrell means nothing. picture used to be allowed on there butmembers abused it by posting pictures of mounds of guts. what does that proove?

anyway it doesnt matter because youve all made your minds up about it.

lol once again you dont get , just like fishing it is a trophy shot , what about showing a dead trout ? we all know what a trout looks like ( hey mackem )

your not going to win this as you also know you are wrong , you just trying to defend your god .

try this when you go back to bbs

wrigleys-cactus-mint-768315.jpg

Guest bigredbusa
anyway it doesnt matter because youve all made your minds up about it. btw terry is not a veggie. when did you dream that up?

well maybe it's not him and if it is not then i am wrong and so so sorry lol have a click on the link , he is a p***y with the same name aswell

http://minibt.tripod.com/terry.htm

anyway quit yer crying as we havent / cant be arsed to post there today anyway .

lol once again you dont get , just like fishing it is a trophy shot , what about showing a dead trout ? we all know what a trout looks like ( hey mackem )

your not going to win this as you also know you are wrong , you just trying to defend your god .

Got it in one, a trophy shot. Hunters have felt the need to show off the results of a successful hunt to their peers since man first discovered that they could eat animals. Most folk these days thinks that meat comes out of a factory covered in cling film, and animals should only be there to look at & pet.

i'm not trying to 'win' anything bigredbusa. i already said it doesn't matter didnt i?

i just dont understand why you and the others are moaning about being banned when you deliberately went onto the bbs to cause trouble.

if i came on here just to cause trouble i would expect to get banned too.

there only forums. its not real life. :tongue2: