Banned from airgun bbs

if it was a picture of a record carp then it does mean something

So the Angling Times/Mail & thosands of angling websites only have photos of record fish do they? :hmm: No of course they don't, instead they have them from members who like to contribute with personal bests or just to illustrate having an enjoyable session.

Your attempts at justification are getting more & more laughable, best just to stick with the whinge of "its the rules" ;)

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most folk these days thinks that meat comes out of a factory covered in cling film, and animals should only be there to look at & pet.

i agree 100%. but the hunters among us already know where our food comes from dont we. we dont all need to be constantly reminded of it.

i have lots of hunting pictures and i dont get upset with seeing them but if a forum owner doesnt want them on his forum then that has to be game over doesnt it.

Your attempts at justification are getting more & more laughable, best just to stick with the whinge of "its the rules" ;)

its not my forum and its not my rules but while i'm on any forum ill try not to get banned by deliberately breaking the rules.

i'm not stupid enough to not see that both forums are beneficial to me.

i'm not trying to 'win' anything bigredbusa. i already said it doesn't matter didnt i?

i just dont understand why you and the others are moaning about being banned when you deliberately went onto the bbs to cause trouble.

if i came on here just to cause trouble i would expect to get banned too.

there only forums. its not real life. :tongue2:

BUT it is FAT BAZS life .his missus pi55ed off from him as she found her meat and veg elsewhere same as ATHEO only his came back with a present for him..LOL.

Guest bigredbusa

but your god is childish enough to give a ban like this :

You have been banned for the following reason:

Obviously prefers the Hunting Life forum.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

it's over now , bbs sponsors must be aware of what has happened and we have gained a few more real world hunters that are not too scared to stand up for what they believe in .

be lucky in the tin can / paper punching for 2008

i'm not trying to 'win' anything bigredbusa. i already said it doesn't matter didnt i?

i just dont understand why you and the others are moaning about being banned when you deliberately went onto the bbs to cause trouble.

BUT it is FAT BAZS life .his missus pi55ed off from him as she found her meat and veg elsewhere same as ATHEO only his came back with a present for him..LOL.

thats there concerns and nothing to do with me.

Guest bigredbusa

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

but your god is childish enough to give a ban like this :

it's over now , bbs sponsors must be aware of what has happened and we have gained a few more real world hunters that are not too scared to stand up for what they believe in .

hang on how do you know it was him theres other mods on the bbs who wouldve banned you for causing trouble not just terry. it might have been any of them. to be honest i dont think they would miss a few members theres loads on there already. any forum wont be sad to see the trolls go.

Guest bigredbusa

edited ... :)

why you been looking at my profile ? find anything you liked :)

just like you said , 'it's not real world' so you have nothing to get worried about .

3rd time now... it's all over now :) so you can run back now

hang on how do you know it was him theres other mods on the bbs who wouldve banned you for causing trouble not just terry. it might have been any of them. to be honest i dont think they would miss a few members theres loads on there already. any forum wont be sad to see the trolls go.

Well as your a fan what about the Time fat baz got on the pop one night and banned about 30 people?? whats that about then??..Comes on the next day and said OH I didnt know what I was doing :thumbdown:

[quote name='donnyc' date='Aug 12 2008, 05:04 PM' post='621692'

Well as your a fan what about the Time fat baz got on the pop one night and banned about 30 people?? whats that about then??..Comes on the next day and said OH I didnt know what I was doing :thumbdown:

i dont recall that so i cant comment.

youve all got axes to grind with each of the mods on there. i expect youre all previously banned members who broke rules at one point so dont know why youre all bitching about it.

brake rules get punished. thats life.

Guest bigredbusa

i dont recall that so i cant comment.

youve all got axes to grind with each of the mods on there. i expect youre all previously banned members who broke rules at one point so dont know why youre all bitching about it.

brake rules get punished. thats life.

because this is a good reason to get banned

4 th time now . it's over , done and dusted , oh and for the record i think it is funny