Banned from airgun bbs

i am a member on the bbs and here of course otherwise i wouldnt be posting on here.

if the bbs says no pictures then its no pictures simple. im not going to lose sleep over it.

half of my posts on there are shit anyway but because i have 5000 odd posts it dont mean im

a paper puncher.

i like both sites and i like the fact that some of the guys on here are not on there it helps me pick up more info on stuff then istead of the same stuff off the same people.

i have never met terry doe but he seams like one of the good guys to me. when my old man broke his leg and was off work bored terry must have looked over a thread where i was speaking to someone about it.

he sent me a pm and gave me a load of free mags for my old man to read. he didnt have to ! he dont no me but was

pretty kind to do that i think so in my book he is a alright guy. i guess some people fall out but that is life.

donnyc and bigredbusta i like reading your posts and stuff on here and i dont no you but come on lads there is no need to inslut people because you dont see eye to eye.

by the way im not a paper puncher i go out most weeks on the trot rabbit and fox bashing

same go's for baz he is a sound guy again some people have fallen out with him and it happens. i have met baz as he sorted me out a a cracking deal on a 22/250 he got his mate to screwcut it and even tuned the trigger for me free of charge.

he is a honest guy and has gone out of his way to help me out on things for my rifle that in my book makes him a good guy. to call him fat and that is abit insluting to be honest there isnt any need to get personal against people.

Edited by jamie g

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the point is...........there is nothing wrong, or ileagal with a photo of dead quarry ( trophy shot)

but........the tuning information that bbs make available is open to everyone....including people without FAC's........how can this be justified?????.......and ultimately this will be the demise of airgun shooting......hunting and target !!!!!

because this is a good reason to get banned

You have been banned for the following reason:

Obviously prefers the Hunting Life forum.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

4 th time now . it's over , done and dusted , oh and for the record i think it is funny

thats true though isnt it? :unsure:

donnyc and bigredbusta i like reading your posts and stuff on here and i dont no you but come on lads there is no need to inslut people because you dont see eye to eye.

by the way im not a paper puncher i go out most weeks on the trot rabbit and fox bashing

same go's for baz he is a sound guy again some people have fallen out with him and it happens. i have met baz as he sorted me out a a cracking deal on a 22/250 he got his mate to screwcut it and even tuned the trigger for me free of charge.

he is a honest guy and has gone out of his way to help me out on things for my rifle that in my book makes him a good guy. to call him fat and that is abit insluting to be honest there isnt any need to get personal against people.

Im a fat twat myself so what ..I was banned 3 times with no reason at all ,other mods on there put me back on ..I have no axe to grind with anyone on there bar Baz he is a two faced lying twat .If B taylor said slit your throat Baz woulf he is a puppet.Last time I looked I was still a member but no doubt one on this thread will report back LOL..Not even bothered to see if Im banned again.Few good lads on there I wont give names out or they might get banned for being mates ..See some on here who are members frightened to comment on this thread..YOU know I know who you are LOL..Asked baz to meet up to sort it once LOL no reply

the point is...........there is nothing wrong, or ileagal with a photo of dead quarry ( trophy shot)

but........the tuning information that bbs make available is open to everyone....including people without FAC's........how can this be justified?????.......and ultimately this will be the demise of airgun shooting......hunting and target !!!!!

we know its not illegal, but thats not the same as being against the rules is it.

posting about how to increase the power of your gun on the bbs is against rules as it is on here.

anyway theres no point arguing about it im right and your wrong.

:clapper:

I have to agree with their ban on pictures of dead quarry IF, as has been said "pictures of steaming guts" are shown. Fine line between nicely laid out picture memories of a damn good hunting session, and gratuitous bloodyness for the sake of it.

Thouroughly disagree with being able to discuss tuning, it means any inexperienced idiot can have a go a tweaking their rifle, possibly causing themselves an injury or wandering around with an illegal firearm, which will inevitably end up causing the law abiding shooters to have yet more rules and restrictions.

Not a member of BBS, and don't really want to be - quite like it here thanks!

Guest bigredbusa

nope not against the rules but it good to know that you are giving the know how to a 13 year old to make an fac . ho hum

yeah but i dont like being called a troll or a cock , this little keyboard warrior wouldnt say it to my face

no wonder they banned you your a cock. :rofl:

we know its not illegal, but thats not the same as being against the rules is it.

posting about how to increase the power of your gun on the bbs is against rules as it is on here.

your right about what??????

your right about what??????

[sigh . . . .] Search me pal!? ;):laugh::laugh:

I think that it would fairer for those who want to be members of several sites, to be allowed to do that. But it is certainly not fair to 'ban' someone (as 'They' do) just for being a member elsewhere as well, do you guys not think?

Thats my thoughts on it, anyway. :)

Regards,

Grim.

you misunderstanded what i was saying. i was trying to say that sometimes a picture is meaningless if the reader is already well aware what a dead rabitt looks like. if it was a picture of a record carp then it does mean something, but just another dead rabitt or squirrell means nothing. picture used to be allowed on there butmembers abused it by posting pictures of mounds of guts. what does that proove?

anyway it doesnt matter because youve all made your minds up about it.

lol once again you dont get , just like fishing it is a trophy shot , what about showing a dead trout ? we all know what a trout looks like ( hey mackem )

your not going to win this as you also know you are wrong , you just trying to defend your god .

try this when you go back to bbs

wrigleys-cactus-mint-768315.jpg

Dont say that,I have just got another for my tea :no: