Banned from airgun bbs

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps it would better if the childish postings on Airgunbbs stopped. If you want to see pics of dead things use THL or Pigeonwatch etc. I think it would be better if all the bitching between various airgun sites stopped and everyone tried to work together to promote and protect air gunning. I expect this shower of shite government will try to ban / restrict airguns and thier uses sometime in the not so distant future. Airgunners and other shooters would be better off concentrating on trying to prevent this and promoting the use of airguns sensibly. As once airguns are banned / restricted what next? Shotguns, Rimfire, Centrefire, Ferrets, Smoking rats out of holes, Fishing? United we stand, devided we fall and all that.

Perhaps it would better if the childish postings on Airgunbbs stopped. If you want to see pics of dead things use THL or Pigeonwatch etc. I think it would be better if all the bitching between various airgun sites stopped and everyone tried to work together to promote and protect air gunning. I expect this shower of shite government will try to ban / restrict airguns and thier uses sometime in the not so distant future. Airgunners and other shooters would be better off concentrating on trying to prevent this and promoting the use of airguns sensibly. As once airguns are banned / restricted what next? Shotguns, Rimfire, Centrefire, Ferrets, Smoking rats out of holes, Fishing? United we stand, devided we fall and all that.

It's all right saying that, but why are so many members turning up here, banned from BBS for petty reasons, often with no explanation? Some of the lads have been banned just for being a member of this site.

I am a member of both and have not been banned from airgunbbs for being a member of THL. Perhaps the ISP of people who expressed an interest in joining airgunbbs to post wind ups was passed to airgunbbs by THL and these people banned to stop it?? I do not know. The rules on airgunbbs are perhaps a bit petty to some people, but it is thier site they can make up as many rules as they want and ban whoever they want for whatever reason they see fit. As most people on here seem to be hunters and want to post up pics of kills, they are better off here or PW, where the moderators seem to be a bit more laid back.

Guest bigredbusa

lol joke , member for 2 days so good on you lol

if paperpunching is your thing stay with the bbs , but i just dont they should be supporting hunting with air rifles when you cant even post a pic of your quarry and terry doe who seems to be a veggie ??? work that out ?

and if i remember rightly i nearly got banned once before because my cousin was in afgan fighting the taliban and i said i hope he gets loads of em ?? funny thing is the p***y even called me as he knew how pissed off i was , he even had the cheek to ask if i would march with him in london lol i would rather be seen with bin laden himself before that turncoat

work that out ?? if that is the sort of site you want to be a part of so be it .

Thats why the guy is in a constantly belligerant state,give the poor bloke some sympathy......"Herself" has a face like a bulldog with a smacked arse,however classic and moody she tries to make the picture appear in B&W :icon_eek:

I am a member of both and have not been banned from airgunbbs for being a member of THL. Perhaps the ISP of people who expressed an interest in joining airgunbbs to post wind ups was passed to airgunbbs by THL and these people banned to stop it?? I do not know. The rules on airgunbbs are perhaps a bit petty to some people, but it is thier site they can make up as many rules as they want and ban whoever they want for whatever reason they see fit. As most people on here seem to be hunters and want to post up pics of kills, they are better off here or PW, where the moderators seem to be a bit more laid back.

The moderators on here are human and in the real world!!!!!!!

i got banned from bbs for saying i prefered THL...........is that against the rule?????

no, its pathetic...........im a i happy i'm banned????..........you bet i am !!!!

and if i want to punch holes in paper i'll use a hole punch !!!!!!!

LONG LIVE THL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I punch holes in paper & vermin. There is a poll on the bbs asking people how many rabbits they shoot in a week and there was another one asking people if they shoot Jays and a thread about game recipes so I do not think they are anti hunting. Just a bit to PC for some people

Here here :clapper: I am also a member of both sites.

Both forums have their own rules.

I have nothing against pix showing dead quarry. But then I have nothing against learning how to tune an airgunn either.

Its not the mods or many of the users of the forum that dont want pix up, it appears to be the guy who pays the bills when it comes to the site.

Just like here. If I posted details of tuning an airgun, I would be (expectantly cus I read the rules that say this is a no-no on this forum) banned from here.

As for people complaining a certain person is a Veggie and is a hypocrite because he hunts.

I have a friend of mine who works at a slaughter house down in Wales. He is also a veggie. He wont eat meat but he will stun, kill and gut any animal that goes through the gates! Dont make him a hypocrite does it? Its his choice.

Anyhows just as in law, do something againt the rules, expect to be punished. Don't break the rules and be happy or at least put up with them.

I have to put up with the ruddy stupid laws on firearms because I dont want to be punished for breaking them, even though I have the choice to go and buy a 9mm semi auto. I also have the choice to abide by the rules and not go buy one.

Rules is rules, be it on this forum or any other! Have the decancy to stick with them and all will be happy (mostly) :D :db:

oh and Finally to the guy who called Mr TD "Your God" I HAVE NO GOD. Dont see how anyone with any inteligence can believe in one. But plenty of people do!

Tony

Tony

Edited by Phantom

iv been following this thread and would like too say that iv met terry doe a few times and hes not a vegiterian at all. i also read on this thread that some ppl were posting on the bbs just to cause prolbems for the bbs mods. now your all upset coz you are banned.

i dont understand why :icon_eek:

Well some time back I was banned because I was mates with a member who got banned .I notice he is back on there now..I also know he is no longer a mate but a scheming two faced Bas%ard..Oh his username is ATHEO.on the BBS.I will probably be banned now, but I never use it anyway . :thumbdown:

i was banned while back some bloke wanted to no how long to hang pheasent so i told him how ...

then on same bit i said if farmer owns pheasent on his land can he legaly shoot his own pheasent ??

i got banned for it lol i didnt even start the topic l.o.l

i now hardly ever go on there .....

i complained they lifted it took month or so .l.ol

iv been following this thread and would like too say that iv met terry doe a few times and hes not a vegiterian at all. i also read on this thread that some ppl were posting on the bbs just to cause prolbems for the bbs mods. now your all upset coz you are banned.

i dont understand why :icon_eek:

You'll be banned from here if you don't cut out the txt talk.. :whistling::laugh: