Banned from airgun bbs

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bigredbusa
Thats it now for me , no more airgunner , or stuff from jsramsbottom , i was given no reason or warning they seem to be banning anyone fron thl , wankers

shame if they found out

Just sent this to the mod's of the HL forum

I find that slagging people off in public, disgusting.

Both these forums have specific uses.

The hunting life will not allow information on Airgun Tuning, the AirgunBBS will not allow images that depict dead animals.

As for some of the comments made, well they certainly could bring this forum into disrepute and could cause legal problems.

All the best

Tony

ps its not just this one post I object to its the whole thread.

Tony

:laugh: :laugh: :rofl:

I enjoy this board for what it is, a hunting forum.

I enjoy the AirgunBBS for what it is also.

I made sure I read the rules on both sites before I began posting on either.

Perhaps you should all read the following from the guidelines:

============================================================================

By using this service, you are agreeing to be bound by all of these terms and conditions. We may change or update these terms at any time without prior notice.

Considering the real-time nature of this forum, it is impossible for us to review messages or confirm the validity of information posted. Please remember that we do not actively monitor the contents of posted messages and are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of The Hunting Life or any entity associated with the site. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact a moderator immediately via the forum. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, so please realize that we may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately. If your message is urgent, please message each of the forum moderators. Their email addresses are available by clicking on their names in the relevant forum.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, violative of any law or otherwise damaging to hunting in general. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by The Hunting Life. If you post something that you later wish to be removed, it is your responsibility to remove it, not ours. The process of removal is just as simple as the process of posting in the first place.

We at this forum reserve the right to monitor and delete any message for any or no reason whatsoever and may block or terminate your membership for violating any of these terms.

You are responsible for all statements made and acts that occur through the use of your membership and password. Please don't disclose your password to anybody. If your password has been stolen, you must let us know. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages.

============================================================================

Edited by Phantom
Guest bigredbusa

like what phantom ? we have been banned FACT !!! , let jsramsbottom decide afterall i bet they will be please to see hunters getting banned . care to explain why they have a sponsor like that ? i think coca-cola would be better , think of all the free cans

have a look at this one

http://www.airgunbbs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=300925

anti hunting at it's finest ? or is that ok ?

oops i forgot i wasnt meant to be able to view that was i lol