Banned from airgun bbs

Mentioned this the other day, got banned for a link to a pic of new gun and dead rabbits. Just had a look on the site as a visitor, someone had a moan about it and he too is now banned.

Rick

If you want a laugh click the link and read for yourselves :clapper:

http://www.airgunbbs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=299904

This is his post :-

patch72

Banned

showing a dead rabbit got someone banned ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this has just been flagged up on another site .

surely air rifle users should be sticking together ? showing dead coney is not against the law is it ?

i noticed there still seems to be a lot grasses on here who i presume are anti's but wouldnt a warning do ?

terry please feel free to talk to me on the phone if you wish about this as if this is true i think you need to make it a bit more clearer that the bbs is anti hunting .

regards

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rexdigger

your not the only one to be banned lol they give no reason either just gets me how a man that sells airguns and stuff to do with hunting (jsr)doesnt like hunting pics maybe people shouldnt buy his stuff so he cant sponser a shitty airgun site lol bunch of tossers

I'm fairly new to airgunning and to be honest i've only really been on there (bbs) in the for sale sections. I suppose it is up to whoevers site it is but does seem strange not to be able to show your quarry! i've never noticed that theres no pics on there of peoples kills.Maybe the majority on there are target shooters?

Guest hpool_hunter
Whats the point in having an airgun if your not going to kill stuff with it? :doh: its their loss then if they banned you for something as snidey as that :no:

to shoot scruffy smack heads up their arse as they walk past your bedroom window with their bottle of cheap white cider at 2am , :icon_redface::tongue2:

the biggest vermin :gunsmilie:

Edited by hpool_hunter

Just read that link :shok: that,s how Nazi Germany started is'nt it?? :rtfm: A bunch of airgunners that can't show what they've shot legally & humanely. Personally i've never been on that site & never would :thumbdown: It shows the true quality of this website & the members within it :gunsmilie::victory:

Whats the point in having an airgun if your not going to kill stuff with it? :doh: its their loss then if they banned you for something as snidey as that :no:

to shoot scruffy smack heads up their arse as they walk past your bedroom window with their bottle of cheap white cider at 2am , :icon_redface::tongue2:

the biggest vermin :gunsmilie:

:clapper:

ive lost count of the times ive been banned & barred from the paper punchers site !

to be honest, unless youre prepared to bum the all mighty & powerfull moderator BAZ & kiss his arse & have a minimum of 10`000 posts, then your not allowed in the "club"...

Thier club, thier rules. You used to be able to show kills etc on airgunbbs, but I think once the current owner took over he did not like it. Not very PC etc so pics of dead stuff got banned and the moderators perhaps got given more rules about how the new owner wanted the site running :thumbdown:

ive lost count of the times ive been banned & barred from the paper punchers site !

to be honest, unless youre prepared to bum the all mighty & powerfull moderator BAZ & kiss his arse & have a minimum of 10`000 posts, then your not allowed in the "club"...

I think TD and Bazzer have a deep(well,6 inches at least)and meaningful anal-relationship,usual in guys of a certain-age who feel they have missed out somewhere along the line :D

Mentioned this the other day, got banned for a link to a pic of new gun and dead rabbits. Just had a look on the site as a visitor, someone had a moan about it and he too is now banned.

Rick

If you want a laugh click the link and read for yourselves :clapper:

http://www.airgunbbs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=299904

LOL! Read on here about a few people getting banned from there, never been on my self but they sound like a bunch of PETA fans