duck@ geese season 3 weeks away

the season will soon be here for us wildfowlers ,i was just wondering if any body around the country is seeing much ducks and geese moving around the foreshore. were seeing a good influx of wigeon teal and some greys which are here most of the year, but the signs are looking good

on the wash , im looking foward to this season has i have not done alot over the last few seasons due to work but that has now changed for this season .so what are you fowlers seeing, any good numbers were you are ....

I went to our Marsh the other day just out of curiosity and was quite surprised to see Teal about down there. I dont normally see them for about another Fortnight and there were plenty of them too.

There are always Mallard about here as there is a Wetlands Trust centre on the opposite side on the estuary.

No Geese as yet and I didn't see any Wigeon but normally they arrive with us about a month after the Teal in any number.

I'll keep you posted,

Regards

SS :thumbs:

I went to our Marsh the other day just out of curiosity and was quite surprised to see Teal about down there. I dont normally see them for about another Fortnight and there were plenty of them too.

There are always Mallard about here as there is a Wetlands Trust centre on the opposite side on the estuary.

No Geese as yet and I didn't see any Wigeon but normally they arrive with us about a month after the Teal in any number.

I'll keep you posted,

Regards

SS :thumbs:

SS

Sounds like the Burry estuary you have described. Am I Right?

Rustic