Non-Ped Whippets

Nice pups.

They are 3/8 5/8 so personally i'd call them grews.

I have a Non ped Whippet from the Stag camp she is a straight Whippet Greyhound a "Non Ped Whippet"

Her name is "Tinkerman Oh so cute Fast as Feck" :laugh:

on another site I go on, (K9) they are called non-ped whippets and are raced as non-ped's infact theres a whole section on non-ped whippet racing,

but thanks for that shepp, I've always been crap at math, and couldn't work out what % they were :laugh:

so pups are 5/8% whippet and 3/8% greyhound, is that right?

Nice pups.

They are 3/8 5/8 so personally i'd call them grews.

I have a Non ped Whippet from the Stag camp she is a straight Whippet Greyhound a "Non Ped Whippet"

Her name is "Tinkerman Oh so cute Fast as Feck" :laugh:

I love that name!!! :clapper:

there looking good tina are you not keeping any :whistling:

I'd keep all of them if I had the room!!! :thumbs: but nope not keeping one of these, because hubby has said if I do, I can't keep one out of Lexi, (tight git lol)

so I'll wait until this time next year for one instead, I'm putting Lexi to another of Mike Browns studs, a black one (that's all I'm giving away at the moment, :laugh: ) can't wait for them!!

Edited by Tina
i think i now the dog your going to use :yes: good looking dog , speak soon Fezz :thumbs:

lol you proberly do Fezz :thumbs:

2 blue dogs and 2 blue/fawns are still available! one of the blue/fawn dogs is a stunning colour! very unusual, will post pic's tomorrow of him! these dogs will be amazing! don't miss out they are going fast!

updated pictures of the pups

blue bitch (gone) and blue/fawn dog (available)

whippetpups009.jpg

Blue dog (available) also another blue dog available exactly the same as this one

whippetpups004.jpg

close up of blue/fawn dog (available, and much lighter than the other blue/fawn dog)

whippetpups019.jpg

close up of the solid blue dog

whippetpups003.jpg

the 2 blue/fawn dogs available to show you the difference in colour

whippetpups032.jpg

sorry if they are a bit blury, Thanks for looking!

Edited by Tina

I still have 3 male dogs available, if anyone is interested, £200 each no offers!

they will be advertised in the local paper next thursday so I'm just giving you guys and girls the last chance as they will go pretty fast when the advert goes in.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Only 2 blue/fawns left!

1 dog and 1 bitch, picture of them is the one above (the last picture on here), ready NOW, 8 weeks old yesterday!

£200 bitch

£175 dog

phone 01745 561389 if your interested, NO TIMEWASTERS PLEASE! (I've had enough of them already)

please note my phone does not accept withheld callers.

Thank you.

Tina

Guest gaz100604
Only 2 blue/fawns left!

1 dog and 1 bitch, picture of them is the one above (the last picture on here), ready NOW, 8 weeks old yesterday!

£200 bitch

£175 dog

phone 01745 561389 if your interested, NO TIMEWASTERS PLEASE! (I've had enough of them already)

please note my phone does not accept withheld callers.

Thank you.

Tina

nice pups but still £75 over my budget. from readin the thread sounds like your havin a tough time sellin them and whats with no offers? everyone loves a bit of barganing on the price. :thumbs: