Lucky or what ?

Seen it before, pack of complete goons, not only do they miss hitting a very close and large target, they show complete disrespect for what their hunting. Some of the big game hunting that goes on is driven by egos ... :no:

That first clip, they are a shite shot. Shouldnt even have a gun IMHO. To be honest, i dont like the youtube, i think it encourages dicks.

And on another note, alot of them "big game" hunts are fixes and use semi tame animals, especially so male lions. That lion didnt look very wild to me....bloody 6 people walking up to it. Would have cost the "hunter" about 10K, and the PH actually shot it anyway. Still, theres worse things in the world i expect.......JD

The lion was released about 15 minutes before the hunt, and i beleave the hunt took place in Texas...i hate that clip.

if thats the case then it serves them right. i wont call them wankers or canned hunters because i dont know that for a fact. Spiderpig made a good argument about that.... still... IF its a canned hunt then oh yeah.... heap big hunter, shootum big cat.... yeah something to be proud of... :thumbdown:

Hi bc,..

Im not 100% sure, but thats what i was told buy a good friend of mine, and her husband goes to Africa real regular, and holds numerous world records for trophy animals taken with handguns...if Stabs reads this, its the place we took you in Arizona mate, the lady that showed us around her gun-shop mate...apparently the guy is banned from being a 'guide' now, because he provokes charges etc..

Kye..

Don't agree with canned hunts myself. But would like to know all the details before passing judgement.

Big game hunting in some parts of the world does more for conservation than most other methods.

As for a bad shot? I'd wait 'till you've been there ,done that and then soiled the t-shirt.

As for hunting with big egos you don't have to go as far as Africa for that.

• 2 weeks later...

The fence in the background was a give away for me, canned hunting is disgusting and achieves nothing other than boosting the egos of the rich twats which pay to do it.

Big Game hunting is vital in Africa, and contributes massively to conservation, however cowboys like this contribute nothing.