Scope For HW100?

I'd recommend a Simmons 3.5-10 x 50 Whitetail classic........that is exactly the combo I have and they are great scopes for the money....the best in my book, really well made and great optics. Nice and bright which helps with low light shooting, either evening lamping or dawn raids smile.gif

I prefer a one-piece mount to two's but that is just down to personal preference.

You will be able to pick up a brand new one for around £120, less if you buy second hand.

You can add things like a sling or bipod later, the best advice is to buy the best optics you can afford (same as with cameras really) remember you only get what you pay for.

Try Bisley magnum or Logun penetrator pellets, my HW100 loves 'em......both knock squirrels and bunnies over for fun.

Just thinking about scopes again, a friend of mine who has an AA s410 recently bought a Hawke reflex 4-12x50 and that is suprisingly good considering it cost around £80....if you dont have the budget for the Simmons you could go for one of these you wouldn't be dissapointed.

Dont forget charging equipment, either a pump (not for me thanks!!) or a bottle, blackpool air rifles are doing them as complete kits with hose etc....a 3 litre 300 bar one will cost you £139.

Who said airgunning was a cheap sport........................................... :no:

All the best with your choice of kit and your shooting.

Shenners

Got to agree with "shenners" on his choice of scope, I have the same Simmon's WTC on my HW100 and it dose,nt miss at thing form 10>45 yards, as for the pellet's I use the same pellet Hull cartridge set's the HWs up with at the factory...H&N FTT and let me tell you they are the biz in my rifle..... ( sorry the scope's are covered up with a protector but they are the WTC 3.5-10x50 ).

Neville_3_July_08_001.jpg

Good luck with whatever you choose....regards

Coney.