LAMPING COMPETITION!!!!

Guest hpool_hunter

should have known end up in bitching :no: .. isnt that what the * PM* is for , instead of it ruining posts , if people have problems , put it through a PM , im sure not everyone on the forum wants to read it .

some good reading gets ruined .

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes Pm is usually the way, when your dealing with normal rational people but we cant sort this one out as its gone too far, he has done nothing but slate me for months on end, its getting tiresome now :yes: I have not pmd Joe Ox and got no intentions of pming him, he was blocked from my pm list a long time ago on here, when I first discovered that he is a lying shit stirring arsehole :thumbdown: I have tried having nothing whatsoever to do with him including leaving several forums which he joined, forums which I had previously really enjoyed posting on :thumbdown: I should just leave this one as well and be done with it, then the f*****g prick might find some other woman to harrass :thumbdown: If you persisted in following someone around making smarmy comments and false accusations against someone in real life youd get branded a stalker, but cos he does it from behind the protection of his computer screen he gets to feel big and brave. LDR good luck with the comp, I'll let you know if we manage to get one organised. :bye::bye:

This thread was about a LAMPING COMPETITION, open to ANYONE from ANYWHERE, now it's degenerating into some sort of us v them, Scotland v England thing !! There were Scots lads entered, and if they got to the final, would have far less to travell than some of the English lads !! I think LDR should have the thread locked, before it gets hijacked any further !

Cheers.

This thread was about a LAMPING COMPETITION, open to ANYONE from ANYWHERE, now it's degenerating into some sort of us v them, Scotland v England thing !! There were Scots lads entered, and if they got to the final, would have far less to travell than some of the English lads !! I think LDR should have the thread locked, before it gets hijacked any further !

Cheers.

seconded..

Guest markbrick1

Cheers.

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Cheers.

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

Well its a shame that this is gonna have to be locked but i guess we can see the importance of parental controls.......... :clapper::clapper::clapper:

But i agree so can a mod or admin lock this thread now.....cheers

Good luck to all that have entered........as soon as all the money is in i'll get the first heats up on a pinned thread and hopefully some freindly banter can start.......... :victory::victory::victory: