FAMOUS DOGS

Guest fight the ban

Guest archiet
There is a picture of Rambo on post 55 of this topic. Vic Minshaw's Blue was Rambo's sire and grandsire his granddam was a track greyhound making Rambo 3/4 Minshaws blue 1/4 greyhound no saluki in there at all.

I think youre getting abit confused here Joe lol

Blue was Rambos sire but Rambos dam called Grip was bred from Nipper and a greyhound so Blue obviously wasnt Rambos grandsire it was Nipper :victory:

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Has Anybody Got Any Pictures Of Jason Powell's Arthur ,, Cheers Sniper

Have got a pup out of Jason Powells stuff, wish i knew more about the breeding.

A chap stoped me as i was walking my pup through the heart of wales gamefair yesterday as aparently

she is typical looking of the breeding with a 'v' on her forehead. He said he has pics at home of her grandfarther,

he took me by suprise, wish i asked him more! if its anyone on here please PM me.

Cheers

:thumbs:

i think all this book stuff this dog that dog, be happy with what youve got and work them hard and treat the m like heroes , this dog that dog saw sniper saw tor saw several dogs, and 25 years of hunting fishing and more , instead of books why not get ready for the next onslaught of if we get a new goverment and how are we going to get our ways back hunting wise or are we ever , nothing against books but i think we should pile good money into hopefully changing the clock and see if we could give the tories a hand not that i like them being scotish but a well worth cause , freedom

Has Anybody Got Any Pictures Of Jason Powell's Arthur ,, Cheers Sniper

Have got a pup out of Jason Powells stuff, wish i knew more about the breeding.

A chap stoped me as i was walking my pup through the heart of wales gamefair yesterday as aparently

she is typical looking of the breeding with a 'v' on her forehead. He said he has pics at home of her grandfarther,

he took me by suprise, wish i asked him more! if its anyone on here please PM me.

Cheers

:thumbs:

I know Powell breeds loads of terriers and works a few of them a bit, but didnt think he was a 3 night a week lamper ,or once a week for that matter, what strain does he have,please tell me more?
Guest fell terrier

didnt arthur end up in liverpool here is a picture of a bitch that is the best bull cross i or anyone that has witnessed her work full stop genuine single hander the real deal all the pups out of her have the same class she has worked hard and never once let the lad down a true warrior the only thing that i have witnessesd that is better is a gun if my pup out of her is half as good i will be a happy man and she is ticking all the right boxes so farpost-14800-1219078512_thumb.jpg

Guest fell terrier
didnt arthur end up in liverpool here is a picture of a bitch that is the best bull cross i or anyone that has witnessed her work full stop genuine single hander the real deal all the pups out of her have the same class she has worked hard and never once let the lad down a true warrior the only thing that i have witnessesd that is better is a gun if my pup out of her is half as good i will be a happy man and she is ticking all the right boxes so farpost-14800-1219078512_thumb.jpg
yes your right he did.is that bitch diana by any chance

no mate not naming the name as its not my dog and with all the dodgys about dont think my pal would apreciate it

ive seen the timmy dog work dogginlad,,,never seen a dog like it ....or never seen a dog do his job so quick.......one thing about the lad who has him ..he never braggs about it.....only a handfull of lads have seen this dog work amost off them are renound for owning some of the best stuff in the country.....and the say hes a freak of nature,,,....hope the lad puts some pics up off this dog ...this dog will put any bull to shame ...thats a fact.. :victory:

I will name a dog he aint famouse all over the country because he is kept between mates, but is known

down south as the timmy dog.. he is one hell of a dog, a realdeal bull type :whistling: i aint got pics of him

suitable for this forum, so i have asked a mate to put a clean picture up of the dog so he will put it up soon

for all to see,,,,

he is line bred from some of the best bulls in the country but i am not naming the lines...

pics will follow soon :whistling:

somethings are best kept for those in the know Jay ;)

that night was when i had to hold my hand up ...i thought it couldnt be done jay ...he didnt only pull it down ,,it was when he got a hold proper if you know what i mean , :icon_eek: ...there will never be another dog like it .......to be honest i had to go out with the lad again to belive ...i dont often bum dogs up.....but fook me ..what a fooking animal