FAMOUS DOGS

Guest fight the ban

Guest markbrick1
mark was only saying what i asked him to say top chalker :clapper: timmy is at stud :clapper:

it was a winde up if he was to stich me he would of told me there was a dog called timmy who wasnt a 14 wk old pup and led me a dance telling me he does kill all these things are you lot thick are what

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest bobsuperdog
didnt arthur end up in liverpool here is a picture of a bitch that is the best bull cross i or anyone that has witnessed her work full stop genuine single hander the real deal all the pups out of her have the same class she has worked hard and never once let the lad down a true warrior the only thing that i have witnessesd that is better is a gun if my pup out of her is half as good i will be a happy man and she is ticking all the right boxes so farpost-14800-1219078512_thumb.jpg

arthur is not in liverpool :no: he is over here near nottingham, and is now up at stud, my mate has him just down the road .

if any one is intrested in this dog as a stud pm me , i will pass his number on :thumbs::gunsmilie:

why use arthur,when you can use timmy, :whistling:

Guest proudy
mark was only saying what i asked him to say top chalker :clapper: timmy is at stud :clapper:

it was a winde up if he was to stich me he would of told me there was a dog called timmy who wasnt a 14 wk old pup and led me a dance telling me he does kill all these things are you lot thick are what

hook.jpg Mark?

Guest Top Chalker

Max he wasnt in on this , but he rang a lad up and asked about it , the lad told him what to say , and he jumped on it and made a tit of himself , the dog "Timmy " is a french bulldog lol , but mark cant help himself can he :thumbdown::thumbdown::clapper::clapper:

im bored with it now , cheers mark :notworthy:

Edited by Top Chalker
Guest markbrick1
ffs whats the craic lads or is every1 telling lies nowdays, have i read right or wrong ? did the lads post on timmy the wonder dog then say pups were available at ££££££ just to reel someone in? then did MB come on slateing a dog that didnt exist and the price of his non existent pups as if he knew of the dog? or was MB IN ON THIS ? can someone who tells the truth clear this up :icon_redface::victory:

of coarse i knew it was a 14 wk old pup :laugh::laugh::laugh: @tomo max tc and others

Guest proudy

An example of how a dog can be turned into a wonderdog just by a few stories on the net. Don't take everthing thats written as the gospel, although the Timmy dog is at stud 2 the highest bidders, %100 on all british quarry above & below ;)