FAMOUS DOGS

Guest fight the ban

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yer know whats realy nice to see, ex workers which have been retired yet still got loving homes, I know that it's not always practical with kennel space being at a premium, but it's nice to give our 4 legged partners something back after the loyalty and hard work theyve given to us !!!

these are all fecking saluki crosses.

how many famous dog's didn't have saluki in them

plenty the Saluki blood come into the lurchers starting in the mid 70s and also we did not run around with a camara stuck in our pockets, but what I see today 99% of coursing stock has saluki blood in them,

Guest lurchers&terriers
been into running dogs for thirty years and generally keep myself to myself, decided to look in on this forum yesterday and now i remember why'

to many idiots full of bullshit' shooting their mouths of.

Both threads i looked in on turned into slanging matches loosing sight of origanal thread (personal vendettas)

Think I"ll go back to just enjoying my dogs. Im sure theres some genuine dog men on here but dont think the idiots are worth it.

Tally ho,pip pip.

Enjoy your dogs treat them like royalty they give thier all for you!!!!!!!!!!!

well said roly,its full of gobshites on here.they seem to go hand in hand with the lurcher game nowadays.

And what makes you so special then hay? To many of you c**ts on here thinking your better than the rest of us. Why come on here if you think were all gobshites. what makes you so good.