Hello Gang my friends bitch has just gave birth to some well when I say some theres 11 puppies 6dogs 5bitches there nice looking from excellent hunting parents which are on all legal quarry. There's 8 Merle's 2 brindle 1 brown an tan. The parents are Wheaten Bull greyhound xCollie Bull greyhound. The parents are excellent all round hunters off and on the lamp and these pups will be. You can av a mooch on my site of the pups under kit for sale there wicked looking pups and will make good hunters please follow link to my site if you want to enquire contact me at nightcrawlerslodge@hotmail.co.uk Many thanks if the pics are not there yet bare with me am just uploading them. www.freewebs.com/nightcrawlerslodge/

Edited by nightcrawlerslodge

Are you sure the dam is Collie Bull Grey? She's rough coated, which would be virtually impossible if that was her breeding, unless there was Bearded Collie in there as well of course. Very nice bitch all the same. And quite an amazing range of merle colours.

Are you sure the dam is Collie Bull Grey? She's rough coated, which would be virtually impossible if that was her breeding, unless there was Bearded Collie in there as well of course. Very nice bitch all the same. And quite an amazing range of merle colours.

Is it possible she gets her coat from the Collie mate ? After all Collie's are rough coated, just a thought !

Is it possible she gets her coat from the Collie mate ? After all Collie's are rough coated, just a thought !

the bitch is definately collie bull hound as i have seen both parents and worked the bitch with the owner all last season, the father is a second generation hancock merle and the bitch was a half cross bull greyhound. the sire to the pups was previously owned by myself bought as a pup and given to a friend when working on everything!! he loves the big fellas and pulls them for joke, he is is from a half cross bull sire to a 27 inch 3/4 hound 1/4 wheaton bitch. the bitch has kept the merle in her and has blue eyes, this has passed throught to the pups and the sires ghosty brindle has also come through, feel free to pm for any questions, as matey jim has a bit more to say then he knows and the guy selling the pups is a genuine lurcher man a good friend on mine thanks lads!! swag. so please none of the "nice pups wouldnt mind one myself" messers please just genuine inquires

Edited by swag
Guest dotty

it says at the top that the collie is a bearded collie

just sorting out some shots of the parents grafting have to dig some some cds out hers the pups sAve ya having to mooch!! the lad selling them has asked me to sort out any quieries on the pups, pm me for my number and a proper c]hat about the dogs cheers lads and lasses!!sq_1318341.jpgsq_1317541.jpgsq_1315521.jpg