ther not on ther no more cos to meny antis giveing me sh/t

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xLMErhZ4DI"> <embed hears a old hare coursing vid it's got my old bitch and the first black dog on it was the brother of my old bitch he kicked the bucket when he was 14 month old and the other black what my old bitch gos past was a pure deerhound but i sold it cos it was to slow for this way it had bags of stay but was not fast anough it mite take abit to work cos ive just uploaded it now

Just watched a couple now as I couldn't get them to work before. Very good considering your on your own. I would of edited out some of the dogs ragging the fox, Id rather see them running than that but other than that spot on :victory:

• 3 weeks later...
GOOD FEW VIDS THERE MATE. WARE YOU GET THE CAMERA THAT GOES ON YOUR LAMP YOU GOT LINK FOR WEBSITE, AN IT GOT ITS OWN BATTERY OR YOU PUT IT TO THE LAMPIN BATTERY
its a sony dcr-tvr130epal 560+digital zoom 20+optical and i got it of ebay for 26 quid mate and i got another battery for 10 quid of ther i use the sony camera's cos the brattery are infolithum ones and last a long time but dont get the copy one ther are sh/t and most of the ones on ther are sh/t make sure thay are the real infolithum ones and i took a video camera tripod to bits so i could fix it to the lamp