Sign in to follow this  
poacher2225

ther not on ther no more cos to meny antis giveing me sh/t

Have you been alone whilst lamping/videoing? If so, hats off to you! You have done well there! :thumbs:

yep mate i do go on my own most the time i done them all accept the rabbit one ive got the camera fix to the lamp and i set the zoom and just go about my lamping and dont take aney notice of the camera just live it on record all the time i am out

i search by your username on youtube, works fine on there. Still can't get links to work off here. This is weird because they have worked before. I wouldn't worry about it you tube is a pretty well known name

i search by your username on youtube, works fine on there. Still can't get links to work off here. This is weird because they have worked before. I wouldn't worry about it you tube is a pretty well known name

that other rabbit one is uploading now mate it will be about 10 to 15 mint's

great stuff, spot on, good long slips, some rabbits are faster than you think, keep them coming by the way all working first time for me,

Have you been alone whilst lamping/videoing? If so, hats off to you! You have done well there! :thumbs:

yep mate i do go on my own most the time i done them all accept the rabbit one ive got the camera fix to the lamp and i set the zoom and just go about my lamping and dont take aney notice of the camera just live it on record all the time i am out

Good going mate. I would have loved to get my lurcher on film, but since the ban, I dont think it would go down to well!

what camera are you using ? quality is good :)
just a chep one i got of ebay for 26 quid its a /sony dcr-tvr130e pal /i did have one i got new but it fu/k up quick keep takeing it out in the rain and was 500 quid and did not last to long and i made a cover out of a barber coat hat that works well cos ive use it on some raine old nights

hears one more fox vid it mite take abit to work cos ive just uploaded it and its not processed yet

Edited by poacher2225