ther not on ther no more cos to meny antis giveing me sh/t

Have you been alone whilst lamping/videoing? If so, hats off to you! You have done well there! :thumbs:

yep mate i do go on my own most the time i done them all accept the rabbit one ive got the camera fix to the lamp and i set the zoom and just go about my lamping and dont take aney notice of the camera just live it on record all the time i am out

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i search by your username on youtube, works fine on there. Still can't get links to work off here. This is weird because they have worked before. I wouldn't worry about it you tube is a pretty well known name

that other rabbit one is uploading now mate it will be about 10 to 15 mint's

Have you been alone whilst lamping/videoing? If so, hats off to you! You have done well there! :thumbs:

yep mate i do go on my own most the time i done them all accept the rabbit one ive got the camera fix to the lamp and i set the zoom and just go about my lamping and dont take aney notice of the camera just live it on record all the time i am out

Good going mate. I would have loved to get my lurcher on film, but since the ban, I dont think it would go down to well!

what camera are you using ? quality is good :)
just a chep one i got of ebay for 26 quid its a /sony dcr-tvr130e pal /i did have one i got new but it fu/k up quick keep takeing it out in the rain and was 500 quid and did not last to long and i made a cover out of a barber coat hat that works well cos ive use it on some raine old nights