BRIAN PLUMBER

I had one of e-bay , its worth a watch :thumbs: And we had a conversation on Plummer the other day and someone said ` leegreen ` is Plummers son , so i dont know ?

Yup,Plummer was LG's father,he is the best one to PM for info on his dad or any plummer related queries :victory:

Maybe fellman is LG's identical twin?Is he handsome,debonaire,and witty?No?Neither is LG so they could indeed be co-joined twins seperated at birth :icon_eek: Doesnt bear thinking about,X2 Leegreen's?I am giving up fishing and taking up crochet :icon_eek:

There are two DVD's on Brian Plummer, it depends which one you mean. ! One i think is called A Hunting Man,- production for BBC2,- that was a good DVD. The other is some sort of lecture he gave in a social club i think, but its rubbish really that one.

My old Pa BP and his old pal Mr Hancock, never did know which one was me Daddy, me Mum had a bit of a thing for the dog men.

Thanks for the thought Mackem, it's nice to get so many PM's :clapper: .

Aren't you the son of John West Mackem or was that Captian Birds Eye :victory: .

Your mean your NOT Plummers son :icon_eek: Where the f*ck did that rumour spring from then :whistling: Probably chinese whispers I guess :icon_redface: Sorry mate,I didnt realise Hancock was your pops :no:

As for my paternal line?Well,my old man was in the RN,and knowing my old mums character it could very well have been Capt Birdseye himself,or anyone of his shipmates :hmm: