Pure Pakistani Aseel for Sale, Essex, UK only - SOLD

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wtf 500 quid for a bloddy chicken lmao does it lay golden eggs or sumfin???

No it cant lay eggs as its a male but it can help you spell and type without text talk.......you should dig deep and get it bought :clapper:

Pure Paki Aseel Stags can be bought for £150, certainly no more than £250 and they are from good stock etc, etc. This guy has had success on here selling a young Stag for way, way too much money and is now trying again.

A fully TESTED and proven Bird MIGHT fetch around £500 and more, but not a Stag no matter how good the Blood is meant to be, or how close to coming from Pakistan they are. For that money I would want to see for my own Eyes, what I am paying for....and it would need to be gooood. Then again me and most I know would not entertain paying that sort of price for a Stag anyway.

I appreciate the guy believes these Birds to be worth the money asked, but trust me, they are way overpriced......imho. Yes there is a chance the Bird COULD earn you that and more back, there is also a high chance he will not.

Pure Paki Aseel Stags can be bought for £150, certainly no more than £250 and they are from good stock etc, etc. This guy has had success on here selling a young Stag for way, way too much money and is now trying again.

A fully TESTED and proven Bird MIGHT fetch around £500 and more, but not a Stag no matter how good the Blood is meant to be, or how close to coming from Pakistan they are. For that money I would want to see for my own Eyes, what I am paying for....and it would need to be gooood. Then again me and most I know would not entertain paying that sort of price for a Stag anyway.

I appreciate the guy believes these Birds to be worth the money asked, but trust me, they are way overpriced......imho. Yes there is a chance the Bird COULD earn you that and more back, there is also a high chance he will not.

shamo i bought birds off you last year and this year off of aseel breeder his birds are worth the money he is asking why are you crabbing him for you never sold us the stock he has

Shamo,

Mate i dont know what bird you on about. I've sold sold birds worth more then this one and they are very satisfied with it. There are so many breeds in UK claiming to be aseel but for a fact they are not aseel. Aseel originates from indian subcontinent.

For your information aseel are best when they are 15 month old. But you need bird at the prime age to tame and train them. We keep the ones passing 15 month to 2yrs for breeding only providing they are good. :big_boss:

Shamo,

Mate i dont know what bird you on about. I've sold sold birds worth more then this one and they are very satisfied with it. There are so many breeds in UK claiming to be aseel but for a fact they are not aseel. Aseel originates from indian subcontinent.

For your information aseel are best when they are 15 month old. But you need bird at the prime age to tame and train them. We keep the ones passing 15 month to 2yrs for breeding only providing they are good. :big_boss:

Mate feel free to come and see my bird :yes:

Shamo,

Do you breed shamo only? Have you any pic? I will never pay more then £150 for a shamo bird. Shamo you can get in UK are not proper shamo. The best breed shamo are the japanese shamo. The lowest you can get an aseel cock bird is for £200 and these a specific aseel bird.

Just hoping to educate the less informed, who would like to get into Asian Gamefowl. If the buyer wants to pay no problem and I am sure the seller believes in what he is selling. I am merely pointing out that a high price does not guarantee a high quality Bird. The problems with the silly money asked is what is spoiling the 'fancy'. Guys get the Birds and breed to get their money back, regardless of the quality of the brood stock. Not many will 'cull out' a Bird they paid a lot of money for. So the high prices are directly causing lower standard Birds being kept alive, to re-coup some money back.

AseelBreeder go on the Asian Bird Site(you know the one i mean) and try to get £500 for a 7 month stag.

Just hoping to educate the less informed, who would like to get into Asian Gamefowl. If the buyer wants to pay no problem and I am sure the seller believes in what he is selling. I am merely pointing out that a high price does not guarantee a high quality Bird. The problems with the silly money asked is what is spoiling the 'fancy'. Guys get the Birds and breed to get their money back, regardless of the quality of the brood stock. Not many will 'cull out' a Bird they paid a lot of money for. So the high prices are directly causing lower standard Birds being kept alive, to re-coup some money back.

AseelBreeder go on the Asian Bird Site(you know the one i mean) and try to get £500 for a 7 month stag.

He is on there but not got any for sale on there :whistling: IMO it's the same as the dog world the best birds can't be bought but they may be given as a gift between friends. :notworthy:

That bird in the picture looks like the type we used to have [ mr perrin gingers],150/200 tops if he's made of the good stuff.

cracking bird pal

this is pure aseel bird..it has all the quality. Like i said before i only put up for sale and will sell it if get the right offer. This not the first one i've sold!

Absolutely no different to the gamedog society in this country !....in fact,the same word for word just replace bird with dog.....only difference is its mostly the people who are from pakistan not the dogs......must be something in their makeup regarding money and animals.

Edited by gnasher16