lure machines & rollers

Thanks for the info!

I want the full set up too!

would be interested to know what the courier price is too?

Edited to say I did it again, i logged on ages ago at work as a friend as I forgot my password. I sometimes forget I am still logged in as lily :icon_redface: so I am realy spookster and i will be in touch

Edited by Lily

• 5 weeks later...

Spoke to rod on the telephone last night ,have ordered one of his machines cheque went in post this morning,he reckons it will take aproximately 4 weeks from the cheque clearing,machines cost 120 pounds with 250 yards of line plus 25 pounds for delivery so 145 pounds all in ,very friendly bloke to talk too very knowlegeable about whippets and jack russels too!! eagerly awaiting the arrival of my new toy,as is my dog!

JUST A QUESTION WHAT THEY LIKE AT GETTING TANGLED

i can just picture it now...three lurchers tangled up in a birds nest :icon_redface: on a serious note i would like to know what type of speed these things drag at, and where he gets his line spools from...been looking for something that size for yonks :wallbash::wallbash:

JUST A QUESTION WHAT THEY LIKE AT GETTING TANGLED

i can just picture it now...three lurchers tangled up in a birds nest :icon_redface: on a serious note i would like to know what type of speed these things drag at, and where he gets his line spools from...been looking for something that size for yonks :wallbash::wallbash:

Go ask your local garage if they'd keep the mig wire spool when it runs out of wire. :thumbs:

• 2 months later...

had my machine for a couple of months now been too busy with work family and dogs! to spend any time in cyberspace,it is an excellent piece of kit ,well engineered,and a great bloke to deal with,strongly advise buying one before he puts his prices up worth twice as much!!!!!!!!!! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

• 2 months later...
had my machine for a couple of months now been too busy with work family and dogs! to spend any time in cyberspace,it is an excellent piece of kit ,well engineered,and a great bloke to deal with,strongly advise buying one before he puts his prices up worth twice as much!!!!!!!!!! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

HI IS HE STILL MAKING THEM AT THE SAME PRICE. AND FOR THEM WHOS GOT ONE COULD YOU LET ME KNOW HOW TO USE THEM IE TO SLOW THEM DOWN AND TO STOP THEM. AND HOW MANY DOGS CAN YOU HAVE RACING AT ONE TIME. THANK YOU FOR YOUR REPLYS.