if you dont belive me dont but i had new permision on a massive estate and they had millions but i did go at like 7 am and stayed there all night with collie croosss whippet and a 410. thye lamping was a amzing

nick

Any pics of this amazing bag

if you dont belive me dont but i had new permision on a massive estate and they had millions but i did go at like 7 am and stayed there all night with collie croosss whippet and a 410. thye lamping was a amzing

nick

Dont bite bud not worth the hassle there's to many folks on this site ready to jump down your throat if their dogs havn't done what yours have, if they cant or havn't done it then as far as theyre concerned it cant be done....anyway sounds like you had a good day/night,,,well done :clapper:

nick

still dont believe you mate sorry, ive been on massive estates and i do know lads that have shot 200+rabbits in a night with .22 rifles but for a young lad to come on and say he got 67 rabbits 87 squirrels 17 pigeons and 6 fox in a day with a a 410 shotgun is a bit far fetched to say the least, the 67 rabbits and 17 pigeons i could believe but 87 squirrels and 6 foxes especially with a 410 is a bit unbelievable, and also now youve changed your story saying you were out at 7am then out all night with DOGS when at first it was all with a 410 shotgun, dogs or no dogs i still dont believe you.

• 2 weeks later...