Bull X pup needs a genuine home.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I daren't speak too soon ............... but ..............

This was today.

Am just concerned this poor pup is going to have loads of scars on his head before he ever sees anything interesting!

see there not doing so bad now lad. strong stuff you need to grow some balls lad and fast, you love dogs , your missus is trying to take away something you love , put your foot down and be a man if she doesnt execpt it man its not meant to be. there has to be give and take in a relationship its not like your having loads of affairs and pissing all your money away down the boozer for gods sake.

if you come on and say you sold it im turning into a keyboard warrior and abusing the hell out of you. lol

best of luck i hope it works out for you

gary :victory:

am with gaz on this 1 mate, my girlfriends into working dogs so av got it easy, but if she wasnt and i got the pup i can jsut say the pup wouldnt be shifting.

Edited by grant_c
am with gaz on this 1 mate, my girlfriends into working dogs so av got it easy, but if she wasnt and i got the pup i can jsut say the pup wouldnt be shifting.

f*****g hell lads come on ................. So I should just get rid of my bird, sell our 4 bed house, probably lose both nice cars we spent the last 5 years working like loonies to be able to have, lose contact with gf's 11 year old daughter who is like my own (been together with her Mum for 6 years), and go and live in a flat on my own with a pup, not so sure the pup would be so important then!

You got to understand lads, I want my cake and eat it!!! :icon_redface:

Where did you introduce the dogs together Aaron?

In the most stupid place possible mate, in the back garden .......... :icon_eek:

Could have done it all properly but it was 10pm and had been in car with pup for about 4 odd hours, GF didn't want to know, and certainly wouldn't have got our Stafford and taken him somewhere neutral to introduce them like I should have done ........... :unsure:

Guest gaz100604

f*****g hell lads come on ................. So I should just get rid of my bird, sell our 4 bed house, probably lose both nice cars we spent the last 5 years working like loonies to be able to have, lose contact with gf's 11 year old daughter who is like my own (been together with her Mum for 6 years), and go and live in a flat on my own with a pup, not so sure the pup would be so important then!

yes. my exmissus for example , we lived in ireland shes from uk. begged me for a baby baby born i thought things were going great baby 3 months old bye bye back to uk. i was over and back see my little girl.thats after it took 5 months through court to see her. about 10 months later ex decides she still loves me blabla even said shed come back to ireland . i moved to uk shortly after by myself to a strange place with no friend family. why? cos of the PRINCIPLE id rather live her on my own than live with a c**t like her.

three years later never been happier just got my own lurcher see my daughter nearly every day.

yes. my exmissus for example , we lived in ireland shes from uk. begged me for a baby baby born i thought things were going great baby 3 months old bye bye back to uk. i was over and back see my little girl.thats after it took 5 months through court to see her. about 10 months later ex decides she still loves me blabla even said shed come back to ireland . i moved to uk shortly after by myself to a strange place with no friend family. why? cos of the PRINCIPLE id rather live her on my own than live with a c**t like her.

three years later never been happier just got my own lurcher see my daughter nearly every day.

aye youve gotta live for the day mate, any lassie iv ever went with iv told them if they dont like it they know what to do, but luckily i found 1 whos from a hunting/shooting background so she knows where im cummin from just now got 4 terriers a labrador n just waitin on my lurcher pup so i would say im sorted haha.

i understand fully where your comin from mate, and know its a bad predicament but if you put your foot down the chances are she aint gonna split up sell the house and cars etc over a dog, just say the dogs stayin, rattle up a kennel and the problems solved lol youll be in the bad books for a few days and might even have to sleep in with the pup for a few days haha but all will end i well i would think lol.

Edited by grant_c

:clapper: what man doesnt?

Joking aside A I hope you get it sorted out for the best, I still think rehoming is the best option but if you can re-introduce them somewhere neutral and get the stafford to mellow a bit he might accept the pup in time? But realistically, Is it really worth all the grief, aggro and lets face it risk? a bitch may be a better choice if you want a second dog in future? Keep us posted how it goes :thumbs:

Edited by SJM

been reading this, you want to keep the dog keep it get a kennel and run and get him out side ,if the bird dont like it tuff, you feed him clean him out so the bird as got note to do with the dog , get the daughter in to hunting so shes on your side ,the green wellis better not be what im thinking of :whistling: you pair of pervs. chris

f**k me some of you lot are crazy talking about giving up what youve workd years for and giving up 2 things that you probally love more than anything all for a pup that youve just brought? now i love the dog but i would put my family first to be honest.

f**k me some of you lot are crazy talking about giving up what youve workd years for and giving up 2 things that you probally love more than anything all for a pup that youve just brought? now i love the dog but i would put my family first to be honest.

so would i mate, BUT she aint said to him the dog go's or you go, so far his misses has just said no, if he rattles up a kennel and puts the pup in like somebody said its him that cleans and feeds it, but if she did say look the dog go's or you go then obviously he would get rid of the dog but were just sayin put your foot down say its staying and see what happens.

Guest gaz100604

man or mouse grrrrrrrrrrrrrr come on lad keep the pup you know you want to. if it dont work out you can say in my top bunk hope you dont snore lol.

This is after turning into jerry springer and ricky lake or one of the likes......... all birds ar different even tho they say where all the same F**K that ...... sure Aaron does she not care if your happy or not that should be a question that must be asked .... just throw it out there....