• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here is a pic of pup out of briggs and scotsmans dogs.Nice pups mate!

went down to see these pups after being told about them, pups are little crackers healthy looking too, dam looks good and can tell shes well worked, the lad whos selling them told me theres pictures on this site looked a decent site so signed up to see whats what with it. anyway pups are beautys, asteal at £250 cant wait to go down and pick a bitch out in a few weeks time, should make it easier on my lakeyx

alright scotsman mate the sire of them pups doesnt look 27.5 tts more like the 25 mark to me, are you a lurcherman or just into your drawing dogs mate? really interested in taking one of them pups but need to be sure of what height they gonna make

These are really nice where are you and how much i think these are perfect for what i want I was wanting a half cross bull greyhound but these take my fancy .. could you get back to me cheers :notworthy:

These are really nice where are you and how much i think these are perfect for what i want I was wanting a half cross bull greyhound but these take my fancy .. could you get back to me cheers :notworthy:

pups are situated in the scottish borders and he wants £250 a pup, some are away this saturday but still a couple left mate

pups are situated in the scottish borders and he wants £250 a pup, some are away this saturday but still a couple left mate

Im from the midlands but am willing to travel up on sat whats left.. How do i get in touch....

I think it would be cool to try one over here at some bigger game...im not saying these 'aint worked or tested, im sure they are, but woul be good to see one work pigs, and compare it to Dogos etc...

If i had one, i woul use it for a yard/house dog, to watch the other dogs while there in there kennels, and watch my stock, we have a coon/feral dog/coyote problem out our way...i hate leaving the wife or step daughter at home when im not there, and thers a 'nonce' that lives up the road about half a mile!...having said that i would use it on all game...im realy taking an interest in them,...nice to see a close circle of friends trying to keep it real!

Jay,..

If i had one, i woul use it for a yard/house dog, to watch the other dogs while there in there kennels, and watch my stock, we have a coon/feral dog/coyote problem out our way...i hate leaving the wife or step daughter at home when im not there, and thers a 'nonce' that lives up the road about half a mile!...having said that i would use it on all game...im realy taking an interest in them,...nice to see a close circle of friends trying to keep it real!

Jay,..

they are extremely loyal and if brought up round the family very protective, also very trainable, they would certainly put your mind at rest, when you were away from home. they are very keen dogs and have a good prey drive.