This picture was taken a few weeks ago. Im standing outside a big earth, ust dropped the patterdale in and im waiting on a quick bolt so the fox can be humanely despatched

You would blow the fox & the dog to bits with that thing :laugh::laugh:

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi i have just joined the site, so hello all.

I was a member of a ferret forum that had a (so called) hunting section and kept getting into stupid debates with idiots who had never took their ferrets out and just had them as pets :wallbash:, any ways you lot seem a much better bunch and this site is 100% better :thumbs:. Nice to meet you all!!!!!! :bye::big_boss:

Welcome to the forum hope you enjoy your stay :thumbs:

I was a member of a ferret forum that had a (so called) hunting section and kept getting into stupid debates with idiots who had never took their ferrets out and just had them as pets :wallbash:, any ways you lot seem a much better bunch and this site is 100% better :thumbs:. Nice to meet you all!!!!!! :bye::big_boss:

Thanks Kay, nice to meet you..

Thanks Kay, nice to meet you..

Hiya hope you like the site!! iv not been on long i dont think lol and i love it!!! Enjoy x

Well here goes :blink: . Was taken a while back at a posh doo after a few :cheers: but is the only recent one I have, I haven't changed much except for the red in my hair.

Redworth-1.jpg

:o crikey moses,and hellfire flames, youve pulled lass,gan get your coat and your wellies were going for a mooch,lol ;)

Donk your an internet predator :clapper: ............you never mentioned 12" Big Eric and the Twins....Your too modest !! :laugh:

At this rate I can see a lonely hearts, dogging and felching section being in demand.... wow :icon_eek:

:11: :11: :11: :11:

This picture was taken a few weeks ago. Im standing outside a big earth, ust dropped the patterdale in and im waiting on a quick bolt so the fox can be humanely despatched

Looks like you could do with bulking up a little...bit of flab creeping in there, eat less pork pies mate, bit more salad...