• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Georgia!

Thought i'd better show my mug on here some day!

I dont always pose like that, taken by the missus i'd just like to let everyone know! (bloody things :censored::tongue2: )

no need for em they allways brake your heart

i think someone has fallen for you joe lollollol :clapper:

no thanks mate dont need the hassle

we turning this into a dating site ? lol.

id be happy if i could find a girl that didnt mind me hunting let alone 1 that enjoys it, all girls seem to think im sick or tight, fuk em lol

Lol your spot on [bANNED TEXT]. That's why we need to get huntin girls and lads together so their offspring will be good, strong little hunting whipper snappers. like line breeding with dogs haha

lol im up for that but finding girls who are into hunting doesnt come round everday, not sure i know any ?? lol

It just doesn't happen does it pal.Your either sick or a fu*kin weirdo. they could be right?! but i wouldn't change what i do for the world lol

thats it mate im not throwing away wat i enjoy because a girl thinks im sick or wierd, just wait till 1 comes along that doesnt mind wat i do, or who will come along and participate

Lol ur spot on pal. u got msn? i'm not a gay lol u just seem a genuine huntin lad. what you into. shootin? dogs?

yer i have mate, im in to most parts of hunting, used to do a bit of fishing but havnt been for a few years, my msn is ineedaturbo@hotmail.co.uk

iv never been into fishin but mi dad's obsessed with it lol. I,v added it but its not bringin you up. add this sambo_1@hotmail.co.uk if ur on now

Georgia!

Thought i'd better show my mug on here some day!

I dont always pose like that, taken by the missus i'd just like to let everyone know! (bloody things :censored::tongue2: )

no need for em they allways brake your heart

i think someone has fallen for you joe lollollol :clapper:

no thanks mate dont need the hassle

Cheers Georgia! x

Im no hassle! Honest!

.Joe