Sign in to follow this  
xxchrissixx

!!Faces 2 Names!!

Hee hee I love that pic hun lol!! bet there was a massive grin behind that camera?? :clapper:

Haha, i'm a photographer so it's really the only way i can get a decent picture of myself, smiling because i feel like an idiot doing it! :D

Hee hee I love that pic hun lol!! bet there was a massive grin behind that camera?? :clapper:

Haha, i'm a photographer so it's really the only way i can get a decent picture of myself, smiling because i feel like an idiot doing it! :D

Cracking picture Hannah :thumbs:

Wow!! There are no lady hunters over here that look like you girls!! :tongue4: :tongue4:

Here's me on a nice handy job a while back.

post-10425-1227282160.jpg

I would'nt say no to HANDY JOB ;):whistling:

Well here goes :blink: . Was taken a while back at a posh doo after a few :cheers: but is the only recent one I have, I haven't changed much except for the red in my hair.

Redworth-1.jpg

:o crikey moses,and hellfire flames, youve pulled lass,gan get your coat and your wellies were going for a mooch,lol ;)

Donk your an internet predator :clapper: ............you never mentioned 12" Big Eric and the Twins....Your too modest !! :laugh:

At this rate I can see a lonely hearts, dogging and felching section being in demand.... wow :icon_eek:

:11: :11: :11: :11:

12" ??????? if i was lucky enough to be that blessed i wouldnt be on here mate,id be making movies in some farflung exotic island or something like that :clapper:

Heres one of me posingpost-26717-1227317015_thumb.jpg

Edited by donk

Guest Taffybull

we all pop off the odd pose once ina while :icon_redface:

240564484a9112347620l.jpg

Jenny il be around yours shortly m'love :tongue4: :boogy: