• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well this is cool atleast we got pics back lol!!! Glad you two made friends aswell lol!!! New huntin buddies haha!!

Right me and my fella split coz he said he didnt love me no more and he didnt want to hurt me more than he was doin by cheatin on me so we went our seperate ways :(! not to worry I have more time for huntin now hee hee!!

Im from Southport near Preston, so if anyone fancys goin huntin coz i get lonely now coz all my mates think im strange and tight lol!!! so i have to go on my own :( Give me a shout if u fancy it!!! markonegolf@hotmail.co.uk

xx

I'm thinkin this is what Brimmer means and rightly so.... :blink:

Fair play to you for wanting to get out Chrissi but mind who you go out with!!

Living in Southport you won't be hard pushed to find some crackin local specks ;)

Well this is cool atleast we got pics back lol!!! Glad you two made friends aswell lol!!! New huntin buddies haha!!

Right me and my fella split coz he said he didnt love me no more and he didnt want to hurt me more than he was doin by cheatin on me so we went our seperate ways :(! not to worry I have more time for huntin now hee hee!!

Im from Southport near Preston, so if anyone fancys goin huntin now coz all my mates think im strange and tight lol!!! so i have to go on my own :( Give me a shout if u fancy it!!! markonegolf@hotmail.co.uk

xx

:o your boyfriend split from you :o