Southport is a very big place and its only msn!! not like i would hand my mobile or address out ha ha!! not that is dangerous haha x

Girl with your looks will get eaten alive on here, pardon the pun! is your PM box big enough to cope with the offers?

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Southport is a very big place and its only msn!! not like i would hand my mobile or address out ha ha!! not that is dangerous haha x

Girl with your looks will get eaten alive on here, pardon the pun! is your PM box big enough to cope with the offers?

Had to empty it once already ha ha!! Only Joking xx

Well this is cool atleast we got pics back lol!!! Glad you two made friends aswell lol!!! New huntin buddies haha!!

Right me and my fella split coz he said he didnt love me no more and he didnt want to hurt me more than he was doin by cheatin on me so we went our seperate ways :(! not to worry I have more time for huntin now hee hee!!

Im from Southport near Preston, so if anyone fancys goin huntin now coz all my mates think im strange and tight lol!!! so i have to go on my own :( Give me a shout if u fancy it!!! markonegolf@hotmail.co.uk

xx

hey chrissi your a sandgrounder you must be posh cos you say near preston i'm originaly from there my family are still there but i call it merseyside great place to live

alan

Great pics everyone!!! you might have all noticed a few of my topics bein changed to Post Deleated!!! thats because a certain someone mentioning no names didnt aprove of me postin pics!!! and started giving me abuse saying i was making this site in to a fukin dating place!!! he also added that i flash my tits to everyone!! hmmm not true but to save the mider i just deleated all my pics apart from the first one i put up with a big cheesey grin!!!!

So the member that said all that stuff and go *beep* himself x

Guest foxyjo.
Great pics everyone!!! you might have all noticed a few of my topics bein changed to Post Deleated!!! thats because a certain someone mentioning no names didnt aprove of me postin pics!!! and started giving me abuse saying i was making this site in to a fukin dating place!!! he also added that i flash my tits to everyone!! hmmm not true but to save the mider i just deleated all my pics apart from the first one i put up with a big cheesey grin!!!!

So the member that said all that stuff and go *beep* himself x

:clapper: Chill Honey!! Some of them are strange little men....grow a thick skin and battle on!!! ;)

Yeah theres a lot of weirdos ont tinternet take no notice of them or block them, Unfortunately things like this happen quite frequently to women,gives good blokes like me a bad name :D:icon_redface: