FFS! why is there a complete contrast in pictures?? All the girls are gorgeous, yet most of the blokes on here are the ugliest mo-fo's ive ever seen!!

Somebody delete this thread before i get turned to stone :clapper:

:clapper::clapper:

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gaz100604
if ye do a search you will find a thread that has most of our ugly mugs on it...

do you know where it is i have tryed looking and cant find it???? or what the title was??? Atb T 7

have we got anymore celebrity looking guys &gals

Edited by gaz100604
  • 3 months later...

Hiya everyone im back after a long time no see lol!!! sorry i left you all!!! We have some fantastic pics ok here :clapper: made me smile to look threw them all.

To the person that asked me what dogs i have well i think i have posted on here before about them! but 2 weeks back Sasha my little Whippet cross sadly passed away :( very upset missin her loads xxx

so now i am left with a stupid dumb ass alsation that barks at anythin and runs in to walls and a really cool Jack Russle names Ben :) he is a beast!!! Oh and not forgeting the one and only Lamping king Jasper my Saluki/Bull/Greyhound :) xx