BSA Ultra Multishot PCP Air Rifle

Here for sale i have a BSA Ultra Multishot PCP Air Rifle with one magazine and a silencer, it also comes with a 3-9x40 scope and comes in a quality jack pyke rifle case. There is a few marks on the gun, but overall in great condition. i live near sheffield if the buyer would like to collect, but i will send if the buyer pays for the postage.

Looking for £280 ono.

Cheers

P.S. i will put some pics up later.

Edited by crosserkid

Here for sale i have a BSA Ultra Multishot PCP Air Rifle with one magazine in good condition, there is a few scratches here and there.

Looking for £280 ono.

must state a location and postage or collect

:thumbs:

sean

Here for sale i have a BSA Ultra Multishot PCP Air Rifle with one magazine and a silencer, it also comes with a 3-9x40 scope and comes in a quality jack pyke rifle case. There is a few marks on the gun, but overall in great condition. i live near sheffield if the buyer would like to collect, but i will send if the buyer pays for the postage.

Looking for £280 ono.

Cheers

P.S. i will put some pics up later.

here is a pic of the rifle, gun bag and magazine.

post-15799-1215790152_thumb.jpg

Edited by crosserkid
hey up Conner its Ian sorry but i've just got chance of a super 10 for the same money . But a lad at work is looking for a new gun i'll ask him if hes interested. and give him your mob number if thats ok.

Ok thanks alot Ian.