WHY KAREN BRADBURY LEFT THE RSPB

i cant read it, why did she leave ??

Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals

Causeway :: Horsham :: West Sussex :: RH12 1HG

Patrons: RM. The Queen, H.M. Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother Vice Patron: His Grace The Archbishop of Canterbury

PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL

OurRefRN/TT

5 May 1994

Mr Andy Jones

Head of Investigations

RSPB

The Lodge

Sandy

Bedfordshire

SG19 2DL

Dear Mr Jones

I refer to our telephone conversation last week when you informed me that Ms Karen Bradbury had resigned from the RSPB. I very much appreciate you telephoning me and hope that the grievance we have with Ms Bradbury can now be dealt with. I should add, however, that it had never been our intention to seek Ms Bradbury's resignation but I hope that you now find yourself able to accept that Chief Inspector Spamer and Inspector Daly of the Society's Special Operations Unit did not in any way act improperly and that Ms Bradbury who communicated her opinions regarding the integrity of these two officers to a variety of sources, including the Department and Police Wildlife Liaison Officers, has seriously jeopardised these crucial relationships.

In the past a letter of apology has been requested and refused. Perhaps it would now be possible for you to write a letter of comfort directly to the two officers stating that you Accept that they did not act in any way improperly and offering assurances that all attempts will be made to set the record straight with regard to those organisations or individuals to whom allegations concerning their conduct have been conveyed.

Obviously this dispute can only do our respective organisations harm if allowed to continue. I would hope that this matter can now be brought to a swift conclusion and that we can in the future work along side each other in a constructive manner.

Yours sincerely

Rachel Newman

Solicitor - Head of Society Prosecutions

Telephone:(0403) 264181 :: Fax:(0403) 241048:: DX57628HORSHAM Rcgutcred Chanu No 2190HH

PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL 19 May 1994

Ms Rachel Newman

Solicitor - Head of Society Prosecutions

RSPCA

Causeway

Horsham

West Sussex

RH12 1HG

Dear Rachel

Thank you for your letter of 5 May 1994. I am sorry for my slow reply.

From the outset let me say that The RSPB has never made any suggestions of improper conduct against Terry Spamer or Martin Daly. The alleged comments were made without sanction by Karen Bradbury. As you know, Karen Bradbury has resigned from The RSPB.

Some time ago you were kind enough to inform me about The RSPCA's actions in the case in question. It was indeed unfortunate that your decisions were not at the time communicated to The RSPB staff dealing with the incident. In turn I accept that Karen Bradbury's subsequent alleged comments to third parties concerning the probity of Terry Spamer and Martin Daly were ill-informed and incorrect. If Karen Bradbury was still with The RSPB a disciplinary investigation would be underway.

I am happy to set the record straight; The RSPB has no reservations whatsoever concerning the trustworthiness and integrity of these two officers. On behalf of the RSPB I apologise for any offence Karen Bradbury's alleged comments may have caused.

I am informing the third parties concerned. I am confident that there will be no lasting damage to the two officers' reputations. I would be pleased if you showed this letter to Terry Spamer and Martin Daly.

I hope very much that we can put this episode to one side. I also believe that a meeting between ourselves and SOU is long overdue. I suggest such a meeting as a constructive vay forward.

Yours sincerely

Andy Jones

Head of Investigations

WHY KAREN BRADBURY WAS FORCED TO RESIGN. THIS WOMAN WAS THE WOMAN WHO WAS IN CHARGES OF MY CASE BEFORE SHORROCK TOOK OVER. http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/index...showtopic=57162

now compare with why Karen Bradbury left the RSPB

ORM 8C

OFFICE OF THE DATA PROTECTION REGISTRAR REPORT FORM (continued)

Reference:

K.6362

a warrant on him.

Likewise, Roger Cook knew a great deal about him when he interviewed him on his surprise visit to Hornsea.

(e) Mr. K. Smith says he had not received a response to his S.A.R. to the RSPB until ODPR wrote to them.

Visit to RSPB

1 visited RSPB HQ at Sandy, Bedfordshire, at 2pm Tuesday, 19th July 1994, and there met with:-Bob Leedham - Data Protection Officer for RSPB

Andy Jones ) Angus Nurse ) Keith Morton )

Investigators

for RSPB

I asked Bob Leedham to confirm that Mr. K. Smith made S.A.R. to them 15.11.93. He confirmed this was so. He then added that he had written to Mr. Smith 22.11.93 asking for confirmation of identity. He got no reply. His next contact was from S.B., of ODPR, in March 1994. This contact proved identity of Mr Smith and so the S.A.R. was dealt with.

37. This correspondence is contained in file K.6362/2/SB

Page

r

,ORM 8C

OFFICE OF THE DATA PROTECTION REGISTRAR REPORT FORM (continued)

~

Reference:

K.6362

together with a full copy of the data supplied to Mr Smith.

I then established with him that Mr. S. Smith has also made a S.A.R. on 16.5.94 which they responded to on 9.6.94. (This correspondence is in file K.6526/2/SB).

I then questioned Bob Leedham as to the computer data they held. He explained that it was an "intelligence system" which listed details of all people coming to their notice either by their own efforts or from police, wildlife agencies or members of the public. He said I could view the system.

v

I then asked the investigators where Karen Bradbury was, as she was the one who had executed the warrant in this case. I was told she had resigned in April 1994, not, they added, because of this case 'but simply because she wished to spend more time with her

family.

41. I then asked about their liaison with the D of E. All said that they never visited the D of E at

Page of

10 13

Forgive my ignorance, but who is Karen Bradbury?

a ex RSPB investigator who i had the displeasure to meet about 24 years ago.

chris.

DID YOU ASK HER OUT FOR A DATE? SHE WAS VERY BEAUTIFUL IN A BIG WAY. I WAS NOT HER TYPE.

it was only a brief encounter and although registration was not in then, i could not understand how she knew what birds i had when she visited a friends garden. :o

THERE ARE A LOT OF QUESTIONS THAT I WANT THE RSPB TO ANSWER.

DEREK CANNING LLB [HONS] 15 JULY 2008 ICO

15 July 2008.

Dear Sir/madam

Reference: The Royal Society for the protection of Birds lying to the ICO and refusing to release evidence to various members of the public.

Please note the following documents in support of my contention that The Royal Society for the Protection of Birds lied to the ICO and is refusing to release personal data to various members of the public.

1] Rachel Newman’s letter dated the 5 May 19 May 1994 [RSPCA]

2] Andy Jones’ letter dated the 19 May 1994 [RSPB].

Clearly note that the two above correspondences affirm that Karen Bradbury had to resign from the Royal Society for the Protection of Birds or she would have been subject to disciplinary action for making a false statement about a number of people. I have her ‘false’ statement if you wish to see it.

3] Charles Nickson’s statement dated 6 September 1995 [Data Protection Registrar]

If you compare Charles Nickson’s statement dated 6 September 1995 you will not that Karen Bradbury did not just leave to spend more time with her family as claimed by the Royal Society for the protection of Birds and that Ken Smith was not going to be charged.

4] Julian Hughes’ letter dated the 10 January 2007.

Is Julian Hughes’ latter correct that the Royal Society for the protection of Birds do not have to release any data that the hold on me and the following people?

What can be done if the RSPB JUST lie again to you?

Thank you,

Derek Canning LL[HONS]

WHY KAREN BRADBURY WAS FORCED TO RESIGN. THIS WOMAN WAS THE WOMAN WHO WAS IN CHARGES OF MY CASE BEFORE SHORROCK TOOK OVER.

post-17028-1216256733_thumb.jpg

post-17028-1216256766_thumb.jpg

post-17028-1216256806_thumb.jpg

post-17028-1216256833_thumb.jpg

Excuse my ignorance, but this thread seems to be about some "bird" Called Brady that resigned from the R.S.P.B 14yrs ago.

What exactly are you trying to say after 14yrs?

Halfinch (NO HONS) :wacko:

the bird as you put it was the bird who conducted all the major prosecution for the RSPB that they still use to justify themselves with. I have been asking for years why she left the RSPB and I was told she left to have a baby. This is not true of course.

Excuse my ignorance, but this thread seems to be about some "bird" Called Brady that resigned from the R.S.P.B 14yrs ago.

What exactly are you trying to say after 14yrs?

Halfinch (NO HONS) :wacko:

the bird as you put it was the bird who conducted all the major prosecution for the RSPB that they still use to justify themselves with. I have been asking for years why she left the RSPB and I was told she left to have a baby. This is not true of course.

I joined this site yesterday and picked up on this thread but I'm confused too the docs basically say she spoke about some blokes at the RSPCA when she shouldn't so she left. Where are you going wityh this?

I joined this site yesterday and picked up on this thread but I'm confused too the docs basically say she spoke about some blokes at the RSPCA when she shouldn't so she left. Where are you going wityh this?

SO YOU JUST HAPPENED TO JOIN RECENTLY. WOULD THIS ALSO BE YOUR FIRST POST? AS TO WHERE I AM GOING WITH THIS IT ALL DEPEND ON WHICH SIDE YOU ARE ON: THE RSPB OR THE SIDE OF TRUTH.