• 2 weeks later...

i just got a rabbit stopper got to say im amazingly inpressed i can smash off the bottom of coke cans at 35 paces and im 6 foot 3 so a far distance had it just shy of a month used it about 5 times and had around 12 rabbits 6 pigeoons and 11 squirrles! :) happy as a pig in s**t with it cant really go wrong at all with them

Steve

ive heard that ox springs are shite

Heard the same thing from a gun dealer said it will wreck your gun.I just bought a theoben evo cracking gun put a pellet through a coneys eye and out the other side didnt know what hit it :gunsmilie:

air arm's s200 . just got my 15 year old son one he is doing well with it crow's,pigeons, rabbit's and rat's. very lightweight and accurate and with a silencer one of the quietest pcp's around . a mate of mine bought one for shooting squirrel's a few year's back when they first came out. and he or though he shouldnt of shot a dog fox at 20 yard's and dropped it were it stood.. i told him because he did it once dont do it again he got lucky . SO dont try and shoot foxes with an airgun.. :angel::D

• 2 weeks later...
i have just got into shooting and i am gettin a new air rifle(mainly for rabbits). i am thinkin of gettin the bsa xl tactical .22 cal but not sure. could anyone giv me sum advise?

I hace in the past had expencice guns such as BSA Super 10 bull barrel and also had a hk80 , alouthn these are great guns recently i have bought a Hatsan Mod 60 .22 from Edgar brothers , this is a relativly cheep gun compared to the rest but i spent an extra £60 on getting new OX spring fitted and having the seals renewed and as it is a springer ther is no re filling of air bottles or any of that to worry about , also it is a good hard working gun which i am now using on a daily baisis and have no complaints what so ever , so my personal opinion is that spending allot of mony on a new gun is madnes (its a work horse of a gun ).

Cheers

Scottish hunter

• 3 weeks later...

I bought the AA s410k and from what ive heard they are up there on top of .22 guns out there now ... cost me but the people where right its absoltely amazing gun have had 8 rabbits in 3 trips now and i got bored with 1 of them.. so i stuck a sticl in the floor at around 30 - 40 yards , placed it on and continuously shot it threw the eye about 5 times ...:good:

• 2 weeks later...