Heart of Wales Game and country Fair

The other side of the coin is Strongstuff is a nice fella who offers a real and valuable service to the hunting fraternity, at a very reasonable price. (just compare his prices for top quality gear compared to the big pet stores etc for their cheap disposable tat).

So I guess it is entirely reasonable for him to expect to make a few quid from an event.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I HAVE TO SAY WE HAD A TRADE STAND THERE SELLING CLOTHES ETC IT WAS OUR FIRST TIME AT THE SHOW AND DID VERY WELL INDEED AND WILL BE DEFINATLEY GOING NEXT YEAR, OK THE WEATHER WAS A LITTLE SH** BUT RAIN AND WIND AS NEVER BOTHERED ME AS I LOVE THE OUTDOORS,

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL THE ORGANISERS AND STAFF AND CUSTOMERS FOR A BRILLIANT WEEKEND

ROLL ON NEXT YEAR

ANTHONY

MERTHYR HUNTING & SHOOTING

well those of you who claimed your free prizes for winning the challenges or res challenges ....you will be pleasesd to know they are winging their way to Wales in the post tonight :thumbs:

Those of you who havent done so yet....or who want to have a look and see if their lurchers feature in the coursing pix etc, then you canclick here to see what you are missing out on! :clapper:

NOW NOW BOYS !!! iv just got back from hols knew i should have been there to keep you under hand lol gonna have to put you over my knee if you keep on arguing mind :tongue2::boxing: :kiss:

ooo er.....does that include girls as well :)

• 11 months later...
Dont forget to check out the photos at www.farlap-photography.com :victory:

cant see them on there :icon_eek:

patience boys....patience.......I didnt get home from 2 days at the show until 11pm last night and then I had a lot of catching up to do with orders....a sick hawk to take to the vets :thumbdown: and then all the editing on over 300 pix.....they should be there now if you take another look :clapper:

Quality picsof the show, coursing and diggin comp! hope everyone supports and buys their prints so we can have the same nxt year. :clapper::clapper:

sadly not....we had hoped so too