Heart of Wales Game and country Fair

Timjim for you just in case you get lost :whistling::icon_redface: Directions to the Heart of Wales

Travel along the A470 To the town one street seven pubs a chinese a keebab shop an Indian and a Spar called Builth Wells it will be signposted with AA signs

go over the bridge past the garage and Burger King (unless your hungry) Turn left at the roundabout Royal Welsh Showground is in front of You

carry on up that road past the suzuki garage on your left Take the next in on your right after the showground it will be signposted Heart of Wales :icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

Ha ha only joking look forward to seeing you

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timjim for you just in case you get lost :whistling::icon_redface: Directions to the Heart of Wales

Travel along the A470 To the town one street seven pubs a chinese a keebab shop an Indian and a Spar called Builth Wells it will be signposted with AA signs

go over the bridge past the garage and Burger King (unless your hungry) Turn left at the roundabout Royal Welsh Showground is in front of You

carry on up that road past the suzuki garage on your left Take the next in on your right after the showground it will be signposted Heart of Wales :icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

Ha ha only joking look forward to seeing you

LOL, its ok i went to the one earlier in the year, so i should find it, mind you i wasn`t driving that time :clapper:

For the Simulated Coursing on Sunsay entries will be taken from when the Gates open at 9am there will be a 32 dog stake which will start at 11.0clock prompt.

There will be Hurdle racing and Long Jumping Both Saturday and Sunday

Judges for the

Lurchers Joe Pollack Hereford

Terriers Neil Bevan Swansea

Can anyone tell me which is the best day to visit?

I am over from Co Galway with my two saluki and two kids and it sounds a fantastic event?

Saturday I would love to see those Saluki coursing

Sadly they are still youngsters...7 months

But we will still be there!

Left the terriers at home - parsons and borders - rat pack patrol...

Look forward to seeing you are you staying nearby or are you just over for the day

Hi A.W.

Any of youre trade stands selling shotguns?

Col

As ive asked else where, with all this rain will the show be ok? How much rain can it take?

As ive asked else where, with all this rain will the show be ok? How much rain can it take?

Just got off the phone to one of the organisers, I asked about rain etc, he tells me that most of the rain in Wales misses Builth Wells as it falls on the mountains, but anyway the field was drained last year and planted with clover, should be fine whatever the weather.

Forecast is for sun on sunday.

See you there!

Just sorted a good pitch and a TENT at last!!!

Just got off the phone to one of the organisers, I asked about rain etc, he tells me that most of the rain in Wales misses Builth Wells as it falls on the mountains, but anyway the field was drained last year and planted with clover, should be fine whatever the weather.

Forecast is for sun on sunday.

See you there!

Just sorted a good pitch and a TENT at last!!!

Cheers for that, i will be booking a B/B for the weekend.

As one of the Main organisers and Land owners I cannot stress enough this Show will go ahead,as the Land is ours we do not have to worry about the land owner,The Ground has not been touched even by sheep since the Royal welsh show were we had over 5,000 people caravan and camping on it and the weather conditions that week were exellent.The clover and grass is quite deep which will protect the soil underneath to a certain extent.

Main rings and the three dog rings are up cant wait

As one of the Main organisers and Land owners I cannot stress enough this Show will go ahead,as the Land is ours we do not have to worry about the land owner,The Ground has not been touched even by sheep since the Royal welsh show were we had over 5,000 people caravan and camping on it and the weather conditions that week were exellent.The clover and grass is quite deep which will protect the soil underneath to a certain extent.

Main rings and the three dog rings are up cant wait

can't wail until sunday to get there.ha