pictures of recent salmon and sea trout catches

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i must admit i do quite alot of :wankerzo4: :icon_redface:

lol :victory:

how can you not tell the diff between both them fish then if your a fisherman..????

where does it say that I'm a fisherman ?? :tongue2:

i just thought there were simalarities thats all, seems to have got your back up though, maybe you you should have a :wankerzo4: might chill you out a bit ! :laugh:

i have fished Boleside, and upper floors a few times had a 12lb fish of Boleside on the fly, had nothing of floors.

robinhood fish was caught by a copper and silver LURGEN

ever fished the ettrick?

is their much fish holding up in the river at rin tin tin or the endrick at the moment lahosh is it worth a trip down mate? :thumbs: nice fish.

very little water in the river mate not worth fishing though if you want a day on the loch no probs give me a shout. rin tin tin would that be the famous hide out of the freelance netsmen :whistling:

may take you up on that offer mate :thumbs: Edited by chester

:wankerzo4:

how can you not tell the diff between both them fish then if your a fisherman..????

i just thought there were simalarities thats all, seems to have got your back up though, maybe you you should have a :wankerzo4: might chill you out a bit ! :laugh:

:wankerzo4: ye can fish feck all :boxing:
:wankerzo4:

:wankerzo4: ye can fish feck all :boxing:

thats right bud.. :kiss:

ever fished the ettrick

no. I have been offerd a couple of days on it by a keeper i know through the dogs, but have lost his number but my mate says he will get in touch with him and get him to call me.

ok. my auntei and uncle live in the beuchleu estate so i could maybe get fishing right. just wondered how good it fishes