Hi intrested to know anyone got the GB Sights add on and what telescopics you are using with them and how are you finding them

Hi i have had an ASPRO add on for the past 14 months, takes some getting used to but they are good. My mate down in Porthcawl has the new add on and its much better than mine :wallbash: .

You do need a low mag side paralax scope for them to work good. i use MTC scopes

Bry

Hi intrested to know anyone got the GB Sights add on and what telescopics you are using with them and how are you finding them

Hi i have had an ASPRO add on for the past 14 months, takes some getting used to but they are good. My mate down in Porthcawl has the new add on and its much better than mine :wallbash: .

You do need a low mag side paralax scope for them to work good. i use MTC scopes

Bry

gb sights are a good bit of kit if you like shooting your rifle with your chin on your but rubber, sorry guys but an adon

dont look [bANNED TEXT] 3" to " off back of scope not good..

when they go wrong you try getting hold of gavin, youve got no chance.

sorry guys

dusty

Edited by dusty
Ive got one and i never had a problem with it, ive shot over 200 rats and about 50 rabbits up to now its the best thing that i have ever bought shooting wise better than lamping by far. :gunsmilie:

i do agree with you that it is better than lamping, just that there not for me,

dusty

Bry

gb sights are a good bit of kit if you like shooting your rifle with your chin on your but rubber, sorry guys but an adon

dont look [bANNED TEXT] 3" to " off back of scope not good..

when they go wrong you try getting hold of gavin, youve got no chance.

sorry guys

dusty

ive met gavin mate when i went out shooting with a friend one night. he came down to and came out with my mate.

ive only met him once but he samed like a nice guy i no he gets very busy and alot of his customers are very happy with his stuff and after sevice.

I havent got a problem with Gav or the kit seems a nice bloke and the kit is first rate just wondered what sights give the best results with them

HOPE to see you at this Years Heart of Wales

I use a ags swat 3x12x44

• 1 year later...

Bry

hi what is long mag paralax scope mean am new to this am going to get the new gb add on soon got yukon sent scope gen1 and pro 50 nv and i think digital is the next step for scopes please help cheers pete.