Turkeys and if so could you give me some advice please im thinking about getting a LIVE one for christmas

cheers

Sureshot

had some a few year ago well maybe 15yr ago when i think about it time flys and all that i ran 6 on covers your feed and you get your own for free - just think on when it comes to sellin some folk would sooner pay £4.99 from tescos :wallbash: for thr frozen effort .
Turkeys and if so could you give me some advice please im thinking about getting a LIVE one for christmas

cheers

Sureshot

2 threads cant someone link em together ?

well the first one i put in the wrong section :whistling:

You will get more replys if you didnt have such a stupid and annoying thread title. I have just wasted a minute looking at this thread as I dont have a clue about turkeys. Change the name to 'Keeping Turkeys' or something so people who do know about it will see instantly...

You will get more replys if you didnt have such a stupid and annoying thread title. I have just wasted a minute looking at this thread as I dont have a clue about turkeys. Change the name to 'Keeping Turkeys' or something so people who do know about it will see instantly...

Hob&Jill your a miserable twat.

hes fecking right though...

:clapper: I may well be, just giving some advice.

Edit.. sureshot if you click 'full edit' you can change the thread title

Edited by Hob&Jill

what exactly was your question? did you find any info or what?

we raise turkeys but not on a major production scale. have two hens and a tom, plus two chicks - would have had more but no one will listen to me.....

i raised mine indoors under a heat lamp until they were old enough to go outside into a brooder, also with a heat lamp. doing it the way everyone else has done it - toss them outside and letting them fend for themselves- .. no luck.

amazing how we can have so many wild turkeys and yet... they're so damned stupid!

:clapper: I may well be, just giving some advice.

Edit.. sureshot if you click 'full edit' you can change the thread title

lol