Coursing Pups £200 each ready now -Dew clawed & wormed - North East

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have a bump on me bower :thumbs: 200 quid for a well bred coursin pup its for nowt.

Cheers mate,, had quite alot of interest but most live to far away,anyway pups still here for anyone interested ,,Im willing to deliver or meet half way for fuel expenses.

:thumbs:

have a bump on me bower :thumbs: 200 quid for a well bred coursin pup its for nowt.

Cheers mate,, had quite alot of interest but most live to far away,anyway pups still here for anyone interested ,,Im willing to deliver or meet half way for fuel expenses.

where you from?

where you from?

:hmm::hmm::hmm:

where you from?

pm sent

• 2 months later...
These Pups will Make Superb Coursing Dogs in the right hands.Ready to go Now,,wormed/dew clawed.

Dam: Amber, 100% Single handed Hare,rabbit dog,,(pre ban) works day and night,retrieves live to hand.Bred out of Henry Howard's bitch back to the LEGENDARY SNIPER.

amber2.jpgAmber.jpg

Sire: Tobey, (Joe Hanson's pure saluki "cruise of shildon"x C.N,s "Seagull - back to "Kim" a saluki from cruise lines which ran in the Foley Cup)Half brother to Benji. 100% daytime/single handed Hare Dog,also works on lamp taking hare/rabbit(Pre ban),Retrieves live to hand. Can be seen running on the Fen Fever Dvd's.

100_0146.jpgtobey3.jpg

£200 Each

Will be advertised in countryman's weekly,hopefully sell to members from this site so I can get to know of there Progress :thumbs:

Heres the Dog Pup's still Available,These Pictures were taken about 3 weeks back,Ill update them sometime this week

Pupdog3.jpgPupdog1.jpg

Pupdog4.jpg

RELISTED DUE TO BEEN REMOVED

have you got or no any dogs thats running and doing job call me on 07747072028
  • 2 weeks later...