Coursing Pups £200 each ready now -Dew clawed & wormed - North East

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get some more pictures put up of the pup you choose from this litter Craggers,, :thumbs:

of my pup?

Lol YEH What else did ya think I meant :wallbash:

thought u ment take sum more piks ov pups wats left lol

Lol... :thumbs:

Someone is going to be lucky and get a bargain......... ;)

that top dog pup still there , that would have been my 1st choice of the lot advertised . someone deffo getting well bred dogs for decent prices

Im shocked myself mate that the red dog pup hasnt yet been sold,,,especially as there only £200 each :icon_eek:

ATB

that top dog pup still there , that would have been my 1st choice of the lot advertised . someone deffo getting well bred dogs for decent prices

Im shocked myself mate that the red dog pup hasnt yet been sold,,,especially as there only £200 each :icon_eek:

ATB

hiaker keeping the bitch pup now bowers

Guest MIST NET

Ditto....i very nearly dug deep for that pup myself.

ATB

hiaker keeping the bitch pup now bowers

I'll ring you in morning Craggers as Im off to Hartlepool to drop that Pup off for Hob_Ferret,,