Coursing Pups £200 each ready now -Dew clawed & wormed - North East

These Pups will Make Superb Coursing Dogs in the right hands.Ready to go Now,,wormed/dew clawed.

Dam: Amber, 100% Single handed Hare,rabbit dog,,(pre ban) works day and night,retrieves live to hand.Bred out of Henry Howard's bitch back to the LEGENDARY SNIPER.

amber2.jpgAmber.jpg

Sire: Tobey, (Joe Hanson's pure saluki "cruise of shildon"x C.N,s "Seagull - back to "Kim" a saluki from cruise lines which ran in the Foley Cup)Half brother to Benji. 100% daytime/single handed Hare Dog,also works on lamp taking hare/rabbit(Pre ban),Retrieves live to hand. Can be seen running on the Fen Fever Dvd's.

100_0146.jpgtobey3.jpg

£200 Each

Will be advertised in countryman's weekly,hopefully sell to members from this site so I can get to know of there Progress :thumbs:

Heres the Dog Pup's still Available,These Pictures were taken about 3 weeks back,Ill update them sometime this week

Pupdog3.jpgPupdog1.jpg

Pupdog4.jpg

RELISTED DUE TO BEEN REMOVED

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice pup i had a very good dog sniper to shaun v jade very good dog if i was after a pup i would have one, sold the dog pup for a four figure sum 1o years ago eejit ,never again, hope yur pups go to genuine dog men and not show goers or computer hunters cheers

nice pup i had a very good dog sniper to shaun v jade very good dog if i was after a pup i would have one, sold the dog pup for a four figure sum 1o years ago eejit ,never again, hope yur pups go to genuine dog men and not show goers or computer hunters cheers

:thumbs: ,Yeh would like them to go to good working homes so they can prove themselves,ATB