HARCOMBE DAVID

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well boys i dont go on this site very often but i have had a f**kfull of so called {terrier boys} slaging me off and the worst thing about it they dont even no me i dont ask DH to put me in the mag in

Guest ROOSTER
i find the bloke A1 ,he lives for his dogs, quite fit for 67,( sorry dave) every time ive been out with him had a cracking day, a1 gentleman who speaks and writes the truth.

I think you'll find he's73 not 67 and he's not been well but is getting much better now and putting on some weight as he lost a few stone through ilness.

and still found time to do the mag and promote our little dogs.

Guest ripstop
i find the bloke A1 ,he lives for his dogs, quite fit for 67,( sorry dave) every time ive been out with him had a cracking day, a1 gentleman who speaks and writes the truth.

I think you'll find he's73 not 67 and he's not been well but is getting much better now and putting on some weight as he lost a few stone through ilness.

and still found time to do the mag and promote our little dogs.

Does anyone know where to get a copy of badgers and badger digging, seems the new print is out of print again.

Well lads what do you make of this author and his books ar they any good hes had a few books but what ar they like ?

Dave Harcombe is a good man,..he has always been kind to me,...and in the past has helped me to wriggle out of a few 'awkward ' situations.. :whistling:

In my opinion,.he is a top quality Field Sports writer as well... :clapper:

Maybe give his work a try 'Terrier Man',...I'm sure you will enjoy it... :victory:

All the best,.CHALKWARREN... :drink:

Edited by CHALKWARREN