cabelas

just wondering did anyone off the site buy hunthing clothing of the cabelas site i recently purchased a waterproof parka jacket!!just wondering of the quailty and what the sizes are like.........cheers slip :thumbs:

slip, their quality is excellent, I have quite a bit of Cabela's gear myself. I know some on here have some gear from them and can tell you about the sizes........pm if you need any help.

I bought a jacket from them last year, really good value for money, no problems with the clothing sizes, but there is a difference in footwear sizes.

Ive bought a fair bit of gear from them, mainly quad bike and shooting accesories. But my friends have been getting the waterproof cammoflage clothing for a while. Only thing to watch is that items comming into this country get collared by customs, who will tax you.

However if the stuff is for.... say..... a present, and its gift wraped. It will be exempt from taxation......apparently :whistling:

i bought a pants last year,the import tax was more than the price of the pants.never again,but the gear is brilliant

jaket came to 140 dollars 24 dollars for shipping!! what percent of that will they look for on import tax!! this country is a farce were getting screwed??? :censored:

slip, their quality is excellent, I have quite a bit of Cabela's gear myself. I know some on here have some gear from them and can tell you about the sizes........pm if you need any help.

cheers f.r..........slip :thumbs:

i bought a pants last year,the import tax was more than the price of the pants.never again,but the gear is brilliant

jaket came to 140 dollars 24 dollars for shipping!! what percent of that will they look for on import tax!! this country is a farce were getting screwed??? :censored:

bought a pop up hide or blind as they call them. ticked the box to say it was a gift and still got caught for tax[delivery driver told me that they see thru this gift bit and charge you]mate just bought a dog house blind and had to pay import tax worked out he got it five quid cheaper then buying it in uk. some times your lucky other times, well chance you take..

• 3 weeks later...